Crowder opening his big mouth and calling us "cheaters."

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Dexter Morgan, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Eh, as long as he continues to carries himself like a retard people are gonna think he's one despite his college GPA and Wonerlic score. Whatever, don't really give a shit.

2. Ah, yes, I can understand you comparing what he goes through to the mental stress of a presidential campaign.

Now you have the perfect cover for anything he says. I really hope you never, ever bash a fan of any other team of bias.

3. wockenbauss

wockenbauss Banned

Too true! Remember what Obama said when John McCain spit in his face? :lol:

Oh yes.... I might not sleep tonight because one of you Jets fans might think Channing Crowder is stupid. :lol:

4. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

Time to play: "Who is wockenbauss?"!

Is he:

a) Crowder's cousin?
    b) Crowder's mother?
    c) One of Crowder's former high school/college teammates whose football career never panned out but latched on to Crowder in some hope of financial help when/if Crowder made it to the NFL?
    d) Who gives a shit?
    e) Crowder's ugly-ass mom?
    f) Fuck him! Who cares?

5. bloke911

bloke911 Active Member

He's Crowder's crack whore tranny wife.

6. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Crowder isn't married.

[​IMG]

7. 624

624 Banned

Crowder's designated typer?

(Only explanation for typing in full sentences)

8. steves850

steves850 Active Member

"Then they said something about they let [Dolphins linebacker] Karlos Dansby get away with a face mask the play before," Crowder said. "Who the f--- cares? A guy just spit in my face! I don't give a damn about Karlos pulling somebody's face mask. Like they didn't see [Dolphins quarterback] Chad Henne get hit twice when he slid. Yeah, a little Stevie Wonder and Anne Frank."

"I couldn't find London on a map if they didn't have the names of the countries. I swear to God. I don't know what nothing is. I know Italy looks like a boot. I learned that. I know London Fletcher. We did a football camp together. So I know him. That's the closest thing I know to London. He's black, so I'm sure he's not from London. I'm sure that's a coincidental name."

9. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Right because filming a team's walk through days before the SB and some jackass tripping a guy who in his own right was breaking the rules are totally on the same level. Until the Jets get fined 500K and have their 1st round draft pick taken away it's not even in the same solar system.

Come on we know that Chowder (bad spelling intended) is a real tough guy. He was doing McClain a favor. He didn't want to hurt him.

10. Baumeister

Baumeister Well-Known Member

I am going to go with:
    G.) All of the above

11. steves850

steves850 Active Member

You need to post more often so I can see that avatar more often..

12. TWDC

TWDC New Member

if he says these things because he thinks its funny, im afraid he is actually much stupider than the quotes make him seem.

13. CatoTheElder

CatoTheElder 2009 Comeback Poster of the Year

/win.

(magillagorfilla)

14. dcnr226

dcnr226 New Member

Amen. Personally, i'm tired of Crowder. He's the only one who talks, and i take pride in this dolphin team not talking, just playing. And god forbid he makes a play...

That said, Alosi's interview was the most fraudulent apology i have ever seen. Carroll, had he been hit a bit lower..his career would be over. Dudes had several knee operations. Alosi should have lost his job, period.

15. The league felt the Jets acted sufficiently in punishing him. Do I think a firing would have been extreme? No, I think it could have been justified. If the league felt the Jets had not done enough, they would have stepped in and done more than the Jets did.

16. Biggest problem for the Jets is, they don't fire Alosi, they get hammered by the national and the NY media for not being stern enough. They do fire him, they're labeled as heartless for canning a guy during the holidays.

17. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

The guy should not have been fired. He's been an 8 year employee with from what I understand a pretty good track record of being a good employee. He made a major mistake and he was fined 25K. Now I don't know what he makes but my guess is it's probably no more then 150K. If you wanna talk about firing a guy how did the Pats not fire Bellicheat? That's 1000 times worse then what Alosi did because SB's may have been won and lost through his integrity filled coaching career. Alosi made a stupid decision but we're not talking Woody hayes here either.

18. jb1095

jb1095 Banned

I believe he was referring to Helen Keller?

19. flajetfanson

flajetfanson New Member

someone should remind loudmouth of the mud bowl. Who was cheating first. The fing moron. I am not excusing the tripping but comeone show some sort of knowledge of the sport you are playing

20. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

First of all to all the douche Pats fans who want to compare what Alosi did to the spygate Belichik was behind, you can't compare what some lower level person did on his own in the tension of the moment to the prepared for, thought out, at the direction of the HC effort involved in Spygate.

I say that not to excuse what Alosi did. But if the question is the culpability of the team, there is no comparison.