2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CleanFernandez

CleanFernandez New Member

Exactly! The Giants have a superbowl title with a missed fg and I bet Fatcesa doesnt call that "lucky"

2. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

You would be correct. He never calls that win lucky.

3. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

4. TheBlairThomasFumble

That's hilarious seeing him with the big pile of cheesesteaks.

5. statjeff22

statjeff22 2008 Green Guy "Most Knowledgeable" Award Winner

You're right - so was it last week's play of the week? This was the first one of these I've watched in weeks, so I have no idea.

6. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

When Francesa says one thing he usually means the opposite. For example, when he says to a caller "Wait a second! I nevah said that!"

That usually means he did say it.

7. GordonGecko

GordonGecko Well-Known Member

Those greasy cheese steaks (yes he does eat 5+ at a time) are needed to get the milk flowing

[​IMG]

8. NYGalPal

NYGalPal Well-Known Member

9. truthbtold

truthbtold Well-Known Member

This man is a complete jackass. He considers the Steelers and the Pats to be the class of the AFC but let's take a look ...

The 7-3 Steelers got a gift from the refs in the Dolphin game ... were one dropped pass at the goal line from losing a big lead to the Bengals ...let the Ravens move down the field for a TD with a minute left ... and got slapped all over the field by the Pats.

The Pats lost to us by 2 TD's and got the living snot kicked out of them by the same Browns team that we beat, but didn't beat badly enough to suit him.

We've never traled by more then 10 points all season, and we never get pushed around, but we're just a lucky team who's getting by with miracles.

What an imbecile.

10. ThunderbirdJet

ThunderbirdJet New Member

I just got off the phone with Mark Malicious. He is a Fatcessa disciple too. He REFUSED to even acknowledge that the offense gave Houston two short fields in the 4th quarter by turnovers. All he wanted to do was keep whining about 20 unaswered points. Isn't part of the blame for that on the offense? He is JUST likje Fat boy. He'll give Sanchez praise, which gives him license to rip the rest of the team.

It would have ben real easy for the D to lay down and let Houston score from that first and ten from the Jets ten. The D responded and made that stop. Means nothing to these hacks on the radio. Some writers are whining that the Jets should have let Houston score.

Sanchez used to be their target.... now they have to go after the D instead. How about the O line sucking? These wankers have no insight at all.

11. Jets201

Jets201 New Member

I was listening and I heard you. Props for calling bro, the rest of the jet callers were pathetic sojf garbage, sucking up to Malushits, who jumps at every chance to rip the Jets.

12. nycgoons

nycgoons New Member

Marc Malusis is an idiot, I have been listening to the show the past 2 hours and all he would say about the jets defense is how they gave up 20 points to losers of 3 straight, because the Texans suck that bad. He gives no credit what so ever to the Texans.

13. sg3

sg3 Banned

STOP LISTENING to the Jet Hating WFAN. It is station policy to bash the Jets since they moved to ESPN 1050

Every host is required to do so, Fatcessa, Malicious and of course, THE KING OF ALL SAME OLD JET FANS, Joe the Jackass from Saddle River

Instructions

Place your hand on the tuning dial (or Preset button) and move it up to 1050

You will never regret it

14. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

Just b/c we turn it over doesn't mean our overhyped D has to allowed the opponent to score. Big time D's step up, unfortunately we do not have a big time D.

15. Wizard Of Odds

Wizard Of Odds New Member

All the defense has to do is stop folding like a house of cards in the 4th quarter of every single game they play. If they stop doing that people like Francessa will have nothing to say the next day. If they wanna shut people like Mike up they have to give them a reason to shut up... Taking the 4th quarter off every week is not going to shut them up unfortunately.

16. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

absolutely correct. That display was a disgrace and fat Rex needs to rip their ass instead of saying "we'll take it"

17. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I agree with you here. The Jets D nearly cost us the game, and I don't want to hear anything about Greene's fumble. Big time defenses don't give up 16 point leads in the 4th quarter.

18. Wizard Of Odds

Wizard Of Odds New Member

When Greene fumbled, the Texans got the ball on the Jets 43 yard line. Shouldn't it take more than ONE FREAKIN' PLAY for them to get the ball in the endzone???

19. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

lmao i heard that. Malusis was driving me mentally insane with the "I DONT WAAANAAA HEAAAHAR IT!!! I DONT WANT TA HEAR IT. YA DEFENSE IS NOTHING!!! YOUAH LUCKY!"

20. TheBlairThomasFumble

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.