Trevor Pryce = class act

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by RedRamage, Nov 9, 2010.

1. RedRamage

RedRamage New Member

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5781817

I think it was painfully obvious that Pryce did not intend to hurt (or even hit) Hanson. Just one of those things that happens in football.

Big time props to him for seeking out Schwartz and apologizing.

2. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

That's nice of him. I bet Jets fans were probably more pissed at Pryce than you guys were.

3. RedRamage

RedRamage New Member

Oh, I loved the penalty personally... just wish it hadn't knocked out Hanson. Looks like he'll be out a few weeks, which is bad in the grand scheme of things. Hindsight being what it is (that we lost the game) it would've been better to just get the FG there instead of the TD and have Hanson around yet.

Over on MotownSports he's (only semi-humorously) referred to as the Lions MVP. This came about because the Lions never seemed to be able to punch it into the endzone and always needed to rely on the FG. But, beyond that, Hanson has easily been the most consistent and good performer the Lions have had over the years.

4. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

Classy of Pryce to apologize and classy of Schwartz to not focus on Scott's loud mouth, but the quite one that acts wiht class.

Good game with horrible injuries to the Lions. A tough loss for you guys. If stafford can stay healthy in the furute you have a hell of a base for a winning team.

5. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

It looked like Pryce went through the line untouched.. I don't know how he didn't block the kick. But that is pretty classy to seek out the other coach and apologize, good job by Pryce.