Time to think is bad

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 85inthehall, Oct 31, 2010.

1. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

When the Jets coaching staff has time to plan for an opponent it seems to bit them in the ass this season. Rex said he over thought the opening game to the Ravens because he felt he knew the defense so well. I believe the coaching staff over thought the game plan for today. They trained a fake punt, a lot of wild cat, an attempted throw by LT, and a double reverse. On top of that the run to pass ration was completely off the wall and Greene was a non-factor with 6 carries. I feel the coaching staff tried to out smart the Packers by mixing things up instead of saying what we do best will be better than anything you can do to stop it.

2. ShutEmDownRevis

ShutEmDownRevis New Member

dropped passes = bad

3. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

i honestly thought the offense was good enough outside of the drops. sanchez was protected most of the game. he had open receivers. he hit a lot of them, they just resulted in drops. sanchez made awful decisions too but ultimately the drops were the reason they lost.

4. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

They didn't use any extra time. Rex gave the players 6 days off. Part of those 6 days the staff used to gameplan against each other.

The offense was rusty, maybe from the 6 days off.

5. ShutEmDownRevis

ShutEmDownRevis New Member

grade F game from the WR... dropping passes... letting DBs steal the ball from their hands

weak ass bullshit

I hope rex really gets on them after today