Sanchez on Page Six (again)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Green Lantern, Oct 6, 2010.

1. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

Do you own this? [​IMG]

2. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Bro, Dude, Chief, I'm a registered nurse as well, I'm in a psyche ward and 10's are constantly throwing themselves at me, they are also throwing their shit at me too so that kind of sucks.

3. Pluvrr

Pluvrr Active Member

hehe they are the patients?

4. zombo

zombo Member

yes, we know. you get 8-10s throwing themselves at you all the time. you're so special. oh, and you're an egotistical nurse to boot.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Lol He must work at the LA Playboy hospital.

As we all know the first thing a ridiculously hot girl needs to do is work in a hospital. Lol I go to hospitals all the time and literally see 100's of hot broads..........

6. Green Lantern

Green Lantern Active Member

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sanchez_eyes_new_receiver_p1INuBH5CdVuZFlhBdlV9I

Mark Sanchez has eyes for sports reporter Lindsay McCormick
    Jets superstar Mark Sanchez is making a play for a new girlfriend -- attractive blond sports reporter Lindsay McCormick.

The handsome quarterback is getting friendly with McCormick, a reporter and football analyst from Houston, Texas. A source told Page Six, “Mark and Lindsay have known each other as friends for a long time, but have been seeing each other for a few weeks. She’s a freelance sports reporter and spends a lot of time working in Portland, Oregon, so they haven’t been able to see a lot of each other.

“Lindsay knows everyone in the football world,” as well as NBA stars, our source added. “She’s close to the Saints’ Reggie Bush and knows some of the Lakers, including Lamar Odom.”
    McCormick has reported on NFL games for ESPN The Magazine, hosts Comcast SportsNet’s “The Fan” and reports on the NBA’s Portland Trail Blazers.

McCormick told Page Six, “I have known Mark for a number of months, and he is an acquaintance/friend, and anything reported as more than that would be false. Not to mention, I would never hear the end of the smack talk from my dad, who is a diehard Texans fan .¤.¤. So, as an avid sports fan, let’s allow Mark to place the focus where it should be — on the Green Bay defense.”

Others say Sanchez “is totally focused on football right now, so he wouldn’t be dating anyone seriously.”

Still, Sanchez, who has led the Jets on a five-game winning streak, has been pretty successful off the field. He’s been linked to 20-year-old blond beauty Jennifer Mueller, a USC track star from New Jersey; bartender and model Ariana Madix, 21, whom he met at Johnny Utah’s; supermodel Hilary Rhoda and actress Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

A Jets rep declined to comment.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/sanchez_eyes_new_receiver_p1INuBH5CdVuZFlhBdlV9I#ixzz12oc6p5vr

7. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

[​IMG]

According to google, this is her...

8. iTzPoPPaBeaR

iTzPoPPaBeaR Member

meh ^^ shes okie dokie i guess not a fan of blondes

9. Jets-N-Terps

Jets-N-Terps Well-Known Member

She's definitely hot, but I think he can do better. As the starting qb for any team in the NFL, I would think you probably can have nothing less than the best (unless you look like Mark Rypien)

10. milo

milo Well-Known Member

Shouldn't this go under "Sanchez and his deep ball accuracy?"

Oh nevermind, this is "balls deep accuracy"...

11. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

[​IMG]

12. Vorrecht

Vorrecht Active Member

That's just awesome...