2010 Mike Fatcesa Thread (Jets related only) Admits he is anti-Jets on 8/10/10

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Murrell2878, Mar 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

For once I didn't think he said anything that wasn't true and he didn't appear to do so with his usual hate. He gave them a lot of credit but said the defense isn't as good as last year (so did Ryan) and if they don't quit the turnovers (which he gave them lots of credit for being the best at over the first 5 weeks) they will start losing games. He is completely correct.

2. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Really? I think the last 20 or so have sucked.

3. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

I think we're running out of material. Theres only so much you can do

4. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

If, If and If. If Favre saw Harvin, he said all week and Yesterday. If the Broncos caught the first 2 interceptions.... If and almost are for losers.yBottom line is we made plays when it counted and the other teams did not. You could always find if's except in blow outs. I could give you 5 If's in the Giant game and the Lions win by 10. The Fat man is dying a slow death watching the Jets. What do you think his reaction was sitting his fat, blubberie, man boob, high cholestoral body in his rec room when the ref threw the flag. He was probably ready to kill himself. Nothing makes more happy then that moment. Bite me fatty.

5. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

francesa didn't even acknowledge the defense was a top NFL defense last season.

this jet defense SHOULD be better then last season. it's more talented with Cro and JT. right now it's ok because our offense has picked it up. i still expect this D to start playing much better as the season goes on.

6. Milliner is your Mommy

Milliner is your Mommy Well-Known Member

Seeing that flag thrown was a great moment. Hearing the collective boos of the stadium and knowing all the haters watching were all simultaneously disappointed.

7. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

I'll up my game. :smile:

8. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I fully expect the D to get much better after the bye week. It gives Revis and Pace another week to get on the same page iwth new teammates and gives Taylor a week to rest his elbow. The secondary is beginning to get better. You could see it yesterday in the 2nd half. The two biggest plays the Broncos made in the 2nd half were a joke. There was "penalty" on Leonhard play and then the Thomas Non TD. They were downright nasty when Weatherford got them inside the 10, 6 plays and punt. That's what we have come to expect from this team.

9. LeonNYJ

LeonNYJ Well-Known Member

no fatcessa report today?

10. Enigmah

Enigmah Active Member

The show has been all about the Yankees so far. He probably won't even take calls on the football today judging from what he's done in the past.

11. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Said there's no doubt that was PI. Unquestionable. Classic PI call. Gave Nacho a lot of credit for giving his receiver a chance.

What the fuck?

12. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Said the team has a great running game, great job winning the TO battle but they still need to play better on D. Says Revis is playing like a decent-good corner but he needs to be great if they want their defense to be like 09. Really fair assessment of the Jets

13. Rockefella

Rockefella Trolls

Maybe he's trying to rebuild his burnt bridges.

14. Ray Lucas

Ray Lucas Well-Known Member

Now he's talking about Percy Harvin throwing down Revis *shrugs*

15. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

lol yea I'm thinking he might be trying to angle for some Jets guests. The Jets should hold their ground and tell him to fuck off

16. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

Well the Jets weren't gonna get that call. I thought the refs actually let both teams play last Monday night, I know Cro got away with a light grab of Moss' jersey

17. DraftaFullBack

DraftaFullBack Active Member

I'm not crazy about Francesa either but he isn't NEARLY as bad as everyone is this thread makes him out to be. Some of you guys are delusional and just find any reason to bitch.

18. RunLeonRun

RunLeonRun Active Member

Gives em credit but there was a BUT.

If dey want dis record to continue they gotta be bettah. Theyahh 10+ in da turnoviz and they baruly squeakin deeze games out. They have great stahtin field position and they still squeak duh games out. You wanna see maw then these games comin down to one play.

He also just stated the Jets have been average to slightly above avg on defense(4th in NFL in PPG).

He actually said the Steelers are the best defense in the NFL. He went ALL of last year and when a Jet fan called up praising it he never once admitted it was the best in the NFL. He would just respond by saying there isn't a great defense in the NFL so it doesn't matter who's #1 in every defensive stat

He's right about this defense not being what it was last season but it's still 4th in PPG. \

As for dah Giants

A ho hum win. Did the job. They didn't turn da bawl ovah. Nice to see. Did they blow a few coverages? Yeah dey did but who cahez. Wins a win.

#2338 RunLeonRun, Oct 18, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2010
  19. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

That's interesting because last year he repeatedly said our D was overrated, the rankings meant nothing, and the D didn't get enough sacks, turnovers, and clutch stops.

But now he's saying the D should try to be like last year's? What an idiot.

20. bhav2k1

bhav2k1 Member

he was really fair today. Do you consider the jets the 4th best defense at this point in the season?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.