The Dustin Keller is Horrible Thread

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Penning10toColes, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Penning10toColes

Penning10toColes Active Member

There are going to be some threads in the wake of this horrific loss that attempt (and usually fail) to be constructive, interesting discussions about what things went wrong and what the Jets can do to fix them. This is not one of those threads. This is a thread to vent about how horrible, idiotic, unbelievable, and unprecedented the Dustin Keller's careless decision was to nonchalantly step out of bounds inches away from a first down on 4th and 10. This thread welcomes photoshopped images of Keller doing things that are illegal in some states, creative and innovative swear word combination, and whatever else.

With that being said, Dustin Keller is horrible.

2. 624

624 Banned

He had an insane catch that got nullified by a stupid penalty.

Story of the game

3. firemanedjr

firemanedjr Active Member

Not horrible. Just braindead.

4. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

No hes not horrible.

He made a dumbfuck play that cost the jets the game.

But hes still a good TE. So this thread is another one of those fail threads now isn't it?

5. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Come on, it was pretty obvious that his momentum carried him out, could he have made the 1st? I don't know but the guy makes one bad play in his what 4 years here and all of a sudden he is horrible? How about Shonne Greene? If Keller is horrible what is this guy?

6. WW85

WW85 MOCKERATOR

You Need to re think your thread.

Keller made the catch right at the sideline and his momentum carried him out of bounds.

Blame Keller for not making sure he was at the marker...not going out of bounds.

7. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

A lousy drop and a bonehead move. He had a terrible game, that does not mean he is a horrible player.

8. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

everyone fucked up in this game.

keller's epically moronic decision.cotch dropped a catcheable pass to kill the drive. shonn greene and his 2 fumbles, and even worse was that drop on 2nd and 4. Sanchez wasn't even looking down field half the time. Schotty and his retarded play calling.

Pretty much everyone on the offense outside of LT and brad smith sucked.

we should have been taking shots down the field. what the fuck. one pass attempt over 20 yards

9. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

He's not horrible but he's terribly overrated. He has average hands at best.

10. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

He fucked up, but he didn't look bad. He had a long catch taken back from that stupid illegal shift even tho Edwards was set penalty.

11. MikeHoncho

MikeHoncho Trolls

That play at the end was just one of the most retarded plays I've seen in a long time. Just completely clueless and unaware of whats going on

12. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

I honestly thought watching it, that Keller thought he had the first, and was so focused on stopping the clock he just let his momentum carry him out of bounds. Besides, did anyone have any faith we could have moved down the field then? I don't think we could have scored against the air tonight...

In my opinion, only one offensive player did his job tonight. LT, everybody was atrocious, including Shotty. The play calling was horribly bad, we averaged like 5.6 yards per carry with LT, so he waits till the end of the third quarter to run the rock 3 times in a row to try and get a first down?

13. NY Jets68

NY Jets68 Well-Known Member

Crap thread is crap

14. 624

624 Banned

Yeah it was a lousy route, there was no one around him he wouldn't have gone out unless he had too.

15. 94Abraham

94Abraham Well-Known Member

He could at LEAST stretched out to get the first down. That was very pathetic from a very average TE that a lot of people try to overhype. Their were so many players that played awful though we could be here all night naming them out...

16. SettlerDawg

SettlerDawg Well-Known Member

He got crushed by Ray Lewis on the play before. He's not the one to blame for the game.

17. Penning10toColes

Penning10toColes Active Member

I didn't mean a horrible TE, I meant horrible focus or whatever. Poor choice of words. As for the play, he didn't even make an effort to go for the first. I appreciate his momentum was going out of bounds, but there was no attempt whatsoever to go upfield, or use his left hand to put the ball out there for a first down. Maybe I exaggerated, but I was shocked how relaxed he seemed. It was a terrible play.

18. GangGreen04

GangGreen04 Active Member

why was the stick a yard away from where the first down was actually marked. IMO thats such bullshit. The sticks should be exactly where the first down marker is so players dont have to guess where the first down is while running down the field trying to get open

19. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

He could have at least held the ball out with his left hand... or taken one step in that direction.

20. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Considering he was absolutely demolished on the play before the fact that he was even still in there at that point says alot. Momentum is huge and should not be overlooked. Even if he attempts to turn upfield he isn't getting the 1st.