*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

Do you pick the New York Jets on Madden 11?

EDIT: Welcome btw.

#161 desert swordz, Sep 5, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2010
  2. steves850

steves850 Active Member

I don't think the Jets are sleeper picks anymore, they actually appear to be the popular pick for the analyst lately..

3. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

They were but now the season's getting closer they're not as popular a pick as they were a few months ago.

4. Learn To Swim

Learn To Swim 2008 Nightowltom "Best Non-Jets Poster" Award Winn

My name is Learn To Swim. My screen name comes from a song by a band that I sort of grew out of while I was still in high school. I am a Giants fan, so that means I am here solely to troll. Please report all of my posts to the mods.

5. JetsYankeesThrylos

JetsYankeesThrylos Active Member

I'm JetsYankeesThrylos, I like the Jets, the Yankees and Olympiakos who are my favorite Greek soccer team, I am Greek my name is Spyros and I love gyros and goats and lemon.

6. NickLJ

NickLJ Member

Well I think its a good day for my first post here! I only started watching football during the middle of last season, so can't say my knowledge is too great. Have managed to pick up a fair amount though and am now a bit addicted.

Visited New York a year or so ago and flew in over the old and new stadiums, which seemed massive btw. I saw a monster Jets (luckily not Giants) flag on the side of the old one, so decided to become a Jet. Managed to catch a few of the games last season then.

Got to say I'm looking forward to the new season now, so will be watching as much of the Jets as possible from sunny Wales! I got a feeling its going to be a good one!!!

7. phuck dolfans

phuck dolfans New Member

hi guys... long time reader of tgg forums but it took me about 2 years to finally make a user name.

long time jets fan since i can remember. cant wait for the new season

8. GatorJets

GatorJets New Member

Hello

I'm a 22 year old lifelong Jets fan who has followed the forum but just recently decided to open an account.

I was on board in the Bubby Brister days, so you know I'm loyal, lol.

It's going to be a great year. Hopefully Sanchez doesn't get too dirty ;-)

:jets:

9. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Is it common to have so many lurkers then have them sign up during one of our most hyped seasons ever??

Oh, and welcome aboard!! I really am curious, asking the old timers here-

10. JDeacon

JDeacon Well-Known Member

I'm 21, currently living in FL, have loved the jets my whole life and that will never change. Love the site and am looking forward to another great jets season

11. juneedmoney

juneedmoney New Member

Hello fellow Jets fans! I'm 35 and a lifelong Jets fan. Currently, I reside in Washington state. This makes me love the Jets that much more as I am away from home. I'm extremely excited about the new season. I showed this by drafting Shonn Greene and the Jets D in the second and third rounds of my fantasy draft! J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets!

12. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

Q: juneedmoney

A: yes I do

I am fozzi58, a nickname picked up from my fraternity, an eternity ago. I like Jets, sex with Asian woman, MBGreen's bacon sandwich avatar, and driving around to get a feel for the city.

Welcome newbs

13. davidc7

davidc7 New Member

New here, sup.

14. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

I don't want to go there.

mbgreen loves gunt FTW.

15. RogerVick88

RogerVick88 New Member

Hey im 34 been a fan since '81 tho sometimes i wish i wasnt..lol......live in the charleston sc area

16. Brian McFan

Brian McFan Member

Reintroducing my self: Brian McFan, Wilkes-Barre, PA. I mostly read, don't post too much. Love the Jets since '68 (yes, I'm old)

17. jmcl07

jmcl07 New Member

Whats up everyone... I have always come by from time to time to see what the fellow Jets fans thought about the game the night before or big roster moves. I am glad to finally just join up and join the talk. I enjoy talking about the Jets so, I'll hopefully enjoy it here (don't see why not). I've been a fan my whole life (I am 20 in 2 weeks) and never turned my back on them during the bad times also (as a Mets fan as well this is like natural by now lol). Anyway I am from Long Island, hopefully one day when I am out of college I can get season tickets but for now I am just going to the December Jets, Dolphins game.

18. razara13

razara13 New Member

Section 104 in the house.

19. keepin klecko

keepin klecko Member

Just joined 5 days ago. Got a message that I should start posting soon or I might get deleted. So here I am. Grew up on Long Island, moved to Delaware 20 years ago. Been a Jet fan since 1964. Had season tickets at Shea for years until moving out of state. Go to 2 or 3 games a year now. I used to go to Shea with my uncle in the 60's. He would pick me up and we would drive to Flushing, park behind a bar on Main Street in Flushing called Breslin's. Anybody know if it's still there? Would walk across the bridge to Shea. Had mezzanine seats in the far end zone, my uncle would break open a flask of manattans every time we scored. Great memories. Love reading all the posts. Looking forward to this season. Turned my son into a Jet fan and people are calling it child abuse.
    "Let's go get a god damn snack!"

#179 keepin klecko, Sep 14, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
  20. fozzi58

fozzi58 Well-Known Member

They tell me the same thing about my daughters. Mets and Jets fans.

At least the Jets have been semi successful over the past 12 years.

The Mets are a fucking disgrace with the exception of the Subway Series appearance in 2000.