*** New Members Please Read/Introduce Yourself ***

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Aug 12, 2010.

1. Twombles

Twombles Active Member

And also don't make a thread with a spelling mistake or we will internet-murder you.

Ps. Who's the girl in the avatar?

2. Nacho Sanchez

Nacho Sanchez New Member

hello all,

life long Jets fan and stalker of this board. Been reading the threads for close to 3 years now. Had a name back then but forgot it so i just made a new one

3. South J-E-T

South J-E-T Member

Looking forward to my first JETS game at home. My son and I are huge Jets fans from Alabama and have seen them play in Atlanta and last year in New Orleans (brutal).
    My son bought tickets for the Monday night season opener and gave them to me for Father's day. How did we choose the Jets? When my son was younger (10 or 11 years old) he was always changing and pulling for teams that were winning. I called him out and told him he would appreciate the success if he picked a team and stuck with them. He thought for a moment and asked who my team was. Being from Alabama, college football is overwhelmingly more popular and with no NFL team, I just asked him, what team has the worst record in the NFL? He said the NY Jets just finished the season 1 and 15. I told him I was the biggest Jets fan this side of the Mason Dixon line. We both started following them, watched the drafts, started following free agent pick ups, coaching changes, and before long we knew every player and got as excited on Sundays as we do on Saturdays with Auburn football. We now have a closet full of Jets gear and are ready to break in the new stadium in a couple of weeks. We have come a long way from the 1 and 15 season, let's win the AFC East and get home field for the playoffs.
    WAR EAGLE and J - E - T - S Jets Jets Jets

4. Green Pilot

Green Pilot New Member

What's up all... Long time Jet fan.. Signed up for this forum back in '05, been stalking around forever now.. the ups and downs that this team brings to my life have caused oh so much pain, doesn't help that I root for the knicks and Mets too.

5. nycgoons

nycgoons New Member

whats up all, i have been a Jets fan since i can remember. Were bound for good stuff in the up comming decade. GO JETS!

6. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

gmfidelity

7. pete86mfb

pete86mfb New Member

Hi All. Started to follow jets after Jim Leonhard went there. Have been following his career since his days at my alma mater Wisconsin.

8. DRex

DRex Member

waddup gentlemen, been a jet fan since i can remember, atleast 17 years or so(im only 25) went to 6 games last season, and it was a hell of a ride, i live in nj, i work in the city and i love this team.....they will be just fine w or w/o revis(i think he will be here come week 1) thye should lose nomore then 3 games(1 to buffalo,1 to ne or mia, 2nd game not week 2 or 3) and another brainfart......

:jets:

9. JimJet84

JimJet84 New Member

Not quite a newbie(was in Indy)

I've been lurking on this site for close to a year(and have posted 20-30 times) and went to Indy and met a few members. Indy was great experience even though the 2nd half wasn't. Regardless of how long I've been on this site, I've been going to Jets games since 1984 and consider myself somewhat hard core. I am upper deck non-psl season ticket holder and think B lot(non-PSL) will be best lot(as long as you can get there early. We'll see
    JETS-JETS-JETS !!!!!

10. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Welcome to the site Jim! We welcome passionate die hard fans!

11. CMR1975

CMR1975 New Member

Hey all, I've been lurking here awhile finally decided to register. Looking forward to a great season.

12. original z-man

original z-man New Member

hello, longtime stalker living in so.cal. what do you guys think about moving the JETS to LA ? I've been a fan since Joe Willy won that game.

13. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Ummm. Are you seriously asking?

You want to rip our franchise away and make it a 3,000 mile commute for gameday? Yeah that sounds great. (I hope you can pickup the sarcastic tone)

While we're at it why don't we move the Knicks, Nets, Yankees, and Mets to Alaska? They need some pro teams.

14. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I have been waiting for your debut post for almost five years now and you disappointed.

You may have heard that the Jets have a new stadium. There is no chance they move to Los Angeles.

15. guinness77

guinness77 Active Member

I'd say that's a fine way to introduce yourself to a MB full of New Yorkers. Good job, buddy.

16. original z-man

original z-man New Member

Easy killer, just looking for a reaction to my first post. I hope our team never loses in its new home.

17. The Jutty

The Jutty Banned

[​IMG]

18. DallasFan

DallasFan New Member

hello!

not sure where to post this, but i wanted to come by and say hey. and yes, im a Dallas Cowboys fan, but i do enjoy football and hope to discuss it with you guys. :) i have a feeling you guys are the sleeper pick this year. IMO i think you guys will be dangerous and not a team i would want to face. goodluck this year!

19. bojanglesman

bojanglesman Active Member

20. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Thanks. Welcome.

I think once the Madden Curse knocks Brees out (which shouldn't happen to such a good, classy QB), you guys will be in contention with the Packers and Vikings as long as Favre is healthy.

I have a lot of close friends who are Cowboys fans, so I actually know quite a bit about the 'boys.

When I heard about Henne getting fucked up last thursday, my first thought was Victor Butler.