17a New Stadium Tour - PSL's, NEW STADIUM STUFF GO HERE

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by 17a_tailgater, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

^^^Would the glare affect the players?

If not, just wear sunscreen to the several night games the Jets have this season.

2. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I watched a little of that game, that banner behind the EZ's is the gayest thing I have ever seen. "New York Football Giants", do they realize we haven't had a NY Baseball Giants in over 50 years?

3. jets&rushfan

jets&rushfan New Member

Talk about eating tickets, for the Redskins game ticket exchange has about 4300 tickets for sale 127 seats under $25 and 1231 seats under $50.

Bargain hunters paradise.

4. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

It's still the legal name of the team.

5. Digetydog

Digetydog Member

Legally, they still suck.

6. davecrazy

davecrazy Active Member

I'd take their Superbowl victories -all 3 in my lifetime- over not sucking like the Jets any day.

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

What was worse was Sanchez saying the NY football Jets. I think on Hard Knocks or some teaser for it.

8. Rex

Rex New Member

Hi,

Thanks for the advices to go from Manhattan to the stadium!

I'll take the train at Penn Station or the PATH train at Herald Square. Or otherwise I'll follow everyone in green! :D I was wondering if there's a website where I can see departure times of those trains?

GO JETS!

9. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

It's still silly and they never hung up banners w/ that before.

10. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Redskins is an unbelievable hard game to sell for. I pulled my tickets from stubhub when I hit $69 a ticket with free parking. Considering tickets and parking cost me $275. I can donate and get back, $110, lower price till maybe $60 on stub hub and after fees get back $102, or meet some guy on the corner from craigs list and get $120 for the pair and maybe a crack across head or go to game or go to game.

I am going to game, nice weather few beers why not. Plus good chance to break in my cromortie jersey. Giants on sale to general public today, will be interesting if they still not have sold out after all the PSL, wait list, ex-season ticket holders, scalpers and anyone who broke code had a shot at buying. Giants stink this year.

People are paying crazy money for Vikings game, made back 50% of PSL fee on one game. Meanwhile last years hot sellers Pats and Dolhphins are like day old bread and sellers need big cuts to their asking prices.

From JI, after one year I am still hated. Now I know what Seth Green feels like. Feel like yelling "tell Sloane I said what up?" However, this guy sg3 is trying hard to be more hated then me and suceeding, I feel like Rodger Marris's widow watching her late husbands record get broken.

Originally Posted by sg3
    that it is...

new stadium info is that I have great seats and will enjoy home games in a great new stadium

all good

and no one give a s--t about you. You might be more annoying than Row One Jets Fan.

11. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Is this the Jets doing their famous $15 military special?

Event: NFL Preseason: New York Jets vs. Washington Redskins
    Time: Friday, August 27, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Seats Section: UPPER-LEVEL Row: END-ZONE
    Price Per Ticket: $15.00
    Tickets Requested: -- 12 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1
    Tickets: 12 x $15.00

All prices are in USD($).
    Total does not include state or local taxes if applicable.
    Seller Comments: Upper Level End Zone - Sections (346-350)(301-306)(321-331) ticketnetwork

12. MadBacker Prime

NO single games available on the Jets or NFL site.

13. basketballjones72

basketballjones72 New Member

That doesn't surprise me...:breakdance:

14. MadBacker Prime

Me either, it was a reply to ROJF.

15. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

16. MadBacker Prime

It's preseason, as you already noted.

Are you a ticket broker? Seriously, all your posts are about financial gain or burden and links to numerous sites to purchase tickets.

Why did you get banned at JI? Were you posting these same links?

17. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

18. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

I was banned for bashing PSLs. What financial gain? I am going to Redskins games cuase tickets I paid $425 for are near worthless.

Since I am going to both pre-season games by the time I go to Ravens game I will be in my seats more than 90% of the fans. Next game I will write ROJF on my game day brochure and snap it by a hot cheerleader for you.

Only game I sold is Vikings. I am betting Brett will stink or be injured by then and ticket prices will plunge. I want to go to that game. I am betting I can buy back my seats for 1/2 or less. Or at least buy a cheap single near people I know. Worse case it is a very late game on weeknight so I can watch it from home. I want to at least re-coup some of PSL fee. That one game paid 50% of my PSL fee. I dumped my Nov tickets last year in October and then could by them back at $15 each from Jets. Watching Jets ticket prices is very rewarding.

I am watching tickets so closely as there are several thousand un-sold tickets that the Jets may dump at any moment. Also in my section every PSL has same price and every ticket has same price. But tickets are selling from $425 to $225 depending on seat. I am interested in seeing how psl resale and secondary mkt ties together, also interested will anyone ever agin buy upper end zone season tickets. Judging from this year serves no purpose. I mean you can't move down like old days where eventually your 30 years gets you down front. You are stuck up there together and preseason games at $95 that sell for $15 leaves you in a big hole each year.

I posted that link as they are one of the ticket re-sellers Jets use to back door individual games. How much did the Jets sell those tickets for if reseller can sell for $15-$20 and get a profit? Scary.

BTW whole jets stunk this weekend, I did not like Sanchez not taking how bad he is too serious. Revis is going to be left in cold soon if he does not sign, that cry baby is hurting the team.

19. MadBacker Prime

Just let it go, at some point you have to realize that in the end we are die-hard fans that just want to watch the game.

I could care less if smack a cheerleader or whatever it is you pretend on doing.

Like 17A said just keep it to your experience at the games and honestly answer questions for fans that still might purchase.

I love my seats and look forward to going to every game.

20. RowOneJetFan

RowOneJetFan Guest

Shut The Front Door.

I LOVE MY MOVIE STAR SEATS. At halftime Redskins game going to visit people in Upper Prime and see whole stadium. I even may tailgate!!! Also going to sit in LSL seats. I plan on sitting in multiple places during game and taken photos from all the locations. Even want to go to back of 347 to visit my old seats and get a shot of the empire state building. This time 300 camera shots at least.