18 Months Ago

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 88toon, Aug 19, 2010.

1. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Your wrong, this is serious business. When football season starts, politics ceases to exist and there's only three things that matter: football, beer, and wings.

BTW, great post OP. On the money, good quality stuff.

EDIT: Boobs are a relevant fourth that matters.

2. robryan

robryan New Member

Ok fine I get it, its a forum, rough language, etc. But just a quick counterpoint, thinking that shouting down others by calling them fags is lame does not mean I am gay. Not anymore than I would have to be black to think those dumb kids on Xbox Live are offensive for throwing around the n word. Just sayin. There are lots of smart post on here, just seems stupid to have lame one liners that only feed trolls and start personal attacks. SO back on topic now eh?

3. robryan

robryan New Member

On the subject though, I think how different it is in a mere 18months should tell us all to enjoy the good times, for however long or short it ends up lasting. Especially with the (shudder) lockout talk. Course I wouldnt tell that to those in the draft forum. Fingers crossed this core will continue to impress, and we can make those half lucky/half smart moves that dynasties are made of. Pats need to rebuild, Bills are the Bills, and the Dolphins are a real wild card. Honestly, the Jets look like they have the most long term stability, so long as the contracts are all worked out well.