The Wrestling Thread

Discussion in 'BS Forum' started by FITM, May 26, 2006.

1. Mr Potato Fro

Mr Potato Fro New Member

Watched a replay of Wrestlemania #some shit or another on tv last night. It was the one with a match between HBK and the Undertaker and HBK's retirement.

For what I saw(didn't see the whole thing), it was about 45 minutes of slow fade, pan left, pan right, insert hip song, insert neat fuzzy background type thing, replay intense moment 3 or 4 or 10 times, new hip song, 20 past moments of yesteryear replay, new hip song, intense buildup with new hip song and flashbacks of previous matches all to end with an 11th final replay of instense end of match. Fuck WWE got gay.

McMahon better get on the phone and round up Rock, Stone Cold, Angle, Let Kain grow his hair back and put mask back on, undead the rabid wolverine, or WWE is screwed.

Most of all the main guys are boring as hell now. They even managed to make Jericho a boring ass guy to watch. And this new nxt or whatever it's called is retarded.

Even Chyna, Scotty 2 Hotty, Lawlers kid, Rikishi, test (yeah i know he's dead), were all way more fun to watch than the new stock of guys. And they sucked.

2. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Dudleys just put Balls Mahoney through a flaming table. Good times.

3. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

Hardcore Justice, decent PPV. Barely any mention of TNA, it was all pure ECW. I missed New Jack and the staple gun, great seeing that again. Foley shoving a barbwire wrapped hand down a guys throat. The Dreamer-Raven match was fucking brutal, Tommy sitting on Raven's back pulling on the barbwire wrapped around Raven's face and splitting his lips. RVD vs Sabu, Sabu is still fucking insane. It was fun. I watched it for free, but it was worth a few bucks if you did go that route. Certainly better than most PPVs.

4. Christian

Christian Active Member

It'll probably be the only decent TNA pay-per-view that comes out for a long time.

5. Christian

Christian Active Member

Just read the results for Smackdown, its amazing who WWE is using as jobbers nowadays.

6. shadx29

shadx29 New Member

heard Hardcore Justice was a pretty decent ppv but the crowd was awful

gonna try and catch a replay this weekend

7. IATA

IATA Trolls

8. Christian

Christian Active Member

9. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

So the Punjabi Playboy was replaced by none other than Daniel Bryan tonight on the WWE team. And they turned down the Miz for the spot because everybody hates the Miz now. And Miz comes down and blasts Bryan with the MITB briefcase, getting him eliminated.

Miz vs Bryan, a feud actually well set up from last seasons NXT. Long feuds with real interest built up over time and building to a big confrontation is something the WWE forgot how to do a long time ago. Good to see, let's hope they don't screw this one up for a while.

10. Christian

Christian Active Member

Was it worth buying? I meant to try and find an online feed but I completly forgot it was on. Im assuming I didnt really miss much aside from the return of the American Dragon.

I also read that the Undertaker's return was really stupid so not much missed there. So I see they reignited the fued between the Miz and Bryan. Should be interesting to see and I wouldn't mind him dropping the US title to Bryan but in no way should they wrestle for the MITB briefcase. That would just be a huge letdown if they took it away from Miz and gave it to Bryan.

11. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Yeah this should be interesting to see tomrrow on Raw. I wish I could find video.

12. IATA

IATA Trolls

I watched it at work last night, and it was very good, finally.

Was very glad to see Kane retain, setting up my favorite fued ever...Kane vs. Undertaker. Plus Rey fucking sucks.

Miz vs Bryan will be a very good fued.

13. 34miami23

34miami23 Active Member

Kane and Taker never really did anything for me. Except for Wrestlemania 14, their other matches just seemed to be lacking something.

WM 14 was epic though with all the buildup, they had potential at WM 20 but the match just felt flat

14. Christian

Christian Active Member

Im glad Kane retained since Rey as the WHC was a joke but they both still suck. I guess it was the lesser of two evils.

And do we really need to see Kane vs Taker again?! Haven't they bored us enough?

15. hiker

hiker Well-Known Member

The power of Daniel Bryan

Wow.

16. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

Luna Vachon was found dead this morning

link

17. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJLKXq8MGEk[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysvpoIjCs9I[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBADV8VKHjk[/YOUTUBE]

JimRoss is the man.

18. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

I've only seen the 3rd video and I can never forget it lolz. Rock Austin was simply iconic...

anyway that sweet chin was crazy, and benjamin needs to come back to wwe

19. EcKo151

EcKo151 Active Member

^Do you know how HBK always gets the loud smack when he does his Finisher?(Someone told me a few months ago and ruined the finisher for me)

20. InChadWeTrust

InChadWeTrust New Member

no how ecko? i want to know