Critic of new stadium

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by ganggreengirl, May 28, 2010.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

upper deck end zones rows start at 5. and if there is handicapped section in front it starts row 8.

2. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

3. notajduhe

notajduhe Member

I have to say, having been to the building, and having seen the view from row 18 first hand, the picture from 309 row 18 posted earlier is dead on as to the view with the naked eye. Some photos really make it hard to tell how it really looks because of the level of zoom and/or focus, but this one is exactly how it looked to me.

#163 notajduhe, Jun 2, 2010
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2010
  4. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

So maybe Jimmy was really buried in the old Giants Stadium.

5. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

know someone who was told they'd waive psl for this year and discuss next year next year.

6. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

That won't go over well with current PSL holders.

7. roboz08

roboz08 Well-Known Member

judging from that picture posted above by 17A it looks like there will be quite a few shitty obstructed view seats in this new place. which pisses me off because there was not a single bad seat at giants stadium, not a single fucking bad seat. and i've sat everywhere from the upper corners to within 3 rows behind the Jets bench. now look what we have, seats infront of poles, seats that only show you 75% of the field, and an upper deck thats closer to God than the field. awesome.

8. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

no it won't. He said they called him in Feb told him to hurry up time was running out. They are still calling him. Invited him to dinner at the stadium everything. He keeps turning them down. His seats went from $115 to $750. Maybe he'll do it if they drop the ticket price back to $115. lol

9. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

its funny seeing all this stuff we talked about in the other thread being talked about again in this thread.

10. BroadwayAaron

BroadwayAaron Well-Known Member

The original post in this thread couldn't be more wrong. I was about 10 rows from the top for the Eagles concert last night and I loved the place. No shit the people look small! That's no different than any other stadium. I got to check out my new seats in section 128 row 8 and they looked fucking BADASS! The seats are WAY roomier too, not even close.

All in all, the new building is awesome!