Please Stop Picking the Jets

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by teedee83, Jan 20, 2010.

1. teedee83

teedee83 New Member

Is anyone starting to worry about the fact that so many people are picking the Jets to win? I hope the team does not start to listen to it or they will be in trouble. They play much better as underdogs. It seems that it is almost the "in" thing to do, pick the Jets to win. The Colts are a really good team with an unbelievable QB. I keep seeing the things Rex says, Rhodes and others say, yet the Colts have not said a word. I just wish it would stop, if the Jets win it's almost like no one will be surprised. I want to dare to hope, but I know better like many people here I have seen it all slip away quickly in the past.

2. 85inthehall

85inthehall Well-Known Member

It's OK Prisco once again picked us to get shitcanned by the Colts so we can make him 0-3 after Sunday

3. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

Doesn't matter at this point. Anything can happen.

4. teedee83

teedee83 New Member

I would just feel so much better if everyone picked us to lose...................Listen to Fatso on the Fan he is really a Jet hater and a real A.H.

5. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

hahahaha....people bitch about the Jets not getting any respect in the media...and now we have some rube complaining about people in the media picking the Jets.

this fanbase is hysterical.

6. bobzilla

bobzilla New Member

Everyone I know personally, feels the Colts will crush the wild-card team if that helps...

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

so....you and a bunch of other hayseeds?.........batten down the hatches.....WE'RE GONNA F*CKIN' LOSE! :rolleyes:

8. JetBlue

JetBlue Well-Known Member

I'm rather certain the players aren't preparing themselves to play according to what the media's opinion is. stop being so insecure and fearful.

9. EmDiggy

EmDiggy New Member

Oops... Sorry guys.. but, I have to go with that Gang Green Defense this week!

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

are you sure? BobZilla knows a couple of rednecks that think otherwise......

11. bobzilla

bobzilla New Member

Hayseeds, lol!! Coming from a smuck with his hat on backwards... :lol:

12. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

What people pick has absolutely zero bearing on the outcome of the game. The Jets should know they will have to be 100% committed to playing their utmost best possible football on Sunday. If they do that, they could very well be victorious. We have the personnel to beat the Colts. We really do.

13. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I wear a lumberjack jacket and eat only maple syrup.

do your homework.

14. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

look at it this way let them keep picking the Jets this week. three times is a charm for them to be right.

15. INDY 39

INDY 39 New Member

I commented yesterday about this I'd rather have the media talking heads picking against my team. In 2005 they picked us against the STEELERS and 2007 and2008 they all picked us to beat the CHARGERS. Didn't work out to well for the COLTS.

16. aaron

aaron New Member

agreed.

favorites or underdogs, everyone is coming to play their asses off this weekend.