My fellow Colts fans (Please Read)

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by freebo, Jan 19, 2010.

1. freebo

freebo New Member

First of all, this is the New York Jets message board. The Jets fans on this board love their team just as we love ours. Trying to argue who has the better team on this board, is to put it simply, retarded for a Colts fan to do. It?s like trying to get someone to change religions and it?s not going to happen.

The Jets have earned their way into the AFC Championship Game. They earned that right because they beat the Bengals and the Chargers to get here and they have done so very impressively. We must give them all the respect for what they have accomplished.

Please remember that we are not like Patriots fans. Let me repeat that ? WE ARE NOT PATRIOTS TROLLS! First of all we are not good at that kind of thing and second of all it?s not who we are, which is why we are not good at that kind of thing to begin with.

This is the Jets fans house. Come in classy and leave classy. Maybe we will make some new friends along the way.

Whatever team wins will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl. The team that loses will be left with heartbreak and despair. We have been on both sides and know all-too-well how wide that spectrum is. What we can do is show respect, win or lose. In the end all we will be left with is our dignity and humility.

Here is to a great game on Sunday and let the best team go on to represent the AFC in Super Bowl XLIV, on February 7th, 2010 which is only 19 Days, 16 Hours, 52 minutes, and 46 seconds to go.

:beer::beer::beer:

2. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Wow, Colts fans aren't too bad so far.

Good post!

3. Jet-Tastic

Jet-Tastic New Member

Classy post, Colts fans are not to bad :)

4. TheCleaner

TheCleaner Active Member

Hey Jetfanmack I'm a Nova Fan but Pena, he sucks

5. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

I was just using that for the cover title. Pena's decent, but he hasn't developed as far as we'd want.

Either way, now I have dejected Peyton as my avatar. Sorry. One of your comrades made me do it.

6. INDY 39

INDY 39 New Member

As a COLTS fan checkin out this board I agree with freebo,of course both fan bases will support their team and try to make points as to why they can win but no trash talking from me. JETS have a good team,they deserve to be in the AFC championship game and have a hell of a defense. Made a great draft day move in getting Sanchez and this defense would be even scarier with the big tackle in there Jenkins I think.

7. Serphnx

Serphnx New Member

I'm not sure the Colts fans were ever the problem, I think it was the butt hurt Pats trolls pretending to be Colts fans...just like they pretend to be fans of every opposing team every week. That is some serious inferiority complex they have going there.

8. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

It's a nice surprise to have respectful fans from opposing teams. kind of like the identity of the colts. not a loud trash talking team. they just go out and do it

we're used to inter division rivalry retarded and doucheyness.

9. kbsothman

kbsothman New Member

Colts fans are fun to argue with though...

10. freebo

freebo New Member

I have seen that walk a few times and even feel like I have taken it with him. It's the battle scars that make me love my team even more.

11. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

I opened this thread expecting it to be a bunch of nonsense and subsequent jabber between the fans of the two best teams in the AFC, but I was sorely mistaken. Great post. Much respect.

12. sunnygs97

sunnygs97 New Member

man it feels fuckin good to say that

13. freebo

freebo New Member

Yeah we have been dealing with it since they beat the Rams in the Super Bowl. I am guessing it's been the same here too.

The thing that sucks is that I rooted for them to beat the Rams. They had a rough history just as we Colts fans did and I wanted more for their fans. Who knew their fans would end up like that?

14. FazeOne17

FazeOne17 Active Member

New Yorkers like to argue with everyone...myself included haha

15. JeTsInTexas

JeTsInTexas Member

Welcome Coltsfan, just one question though if you don't mind, is it far from the airport to the stadium???

Thanks in advance

16. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

Colts D is pretty good, but a speed defense. The Jets smash mouth football should be able to beat it. I love how since Week 16 the Jets have improved so much.

17. PinPointPenning10

PinPointPenning10 Well-Known Member

If you're looking for people who understand battle scars, you're in the right place. Thanks for the great post.

18. kbsothman

kbsothman New Member

The airport is probably about a 15 minute drive.

19. freebo

freebo New Member

The airport is on the outskirts of 465, a highway that circles around Indianapolis. The stadium is just off of 70 in downtown Indy. It's probably a 10-15 minute drive.

20. freebo

freebo New Member

:beer: To the good and the bad times.