Tomlinson - "We look forward to playing them(Jets), should be a good game."

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by EcKo151, Jan 10, 2010.

1. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I'm still enjoying the bitchslap we gave you guys in the 2004/2005 playoffs.

2. Bolts2SB

Bolts2SB New Member

I'm glad, you should enjoy it for......one more week. (A missed field goal by Kaeding is hardly a bitch slap by the way)

3. WaffleSauce

WaffleSauce New Member

I'm not I was at that game and it still makes my eye twitch when someone brings it up! Hopefully that slap will be returned this year, and I will be there again to see it live, kickin' it in shorts and flip flops and a t-shirt or jersey.

Waffles????

4. SdChargeher

SdChargeher New Member

The same Norv that coached the team into the AFC Championship beating the Colts and manning without LT, Gates, AND Rivers. With Billy Volek playing QB... The USA Today Coach of the year Norv turner. Oh wait u said Norv Krueger my mistake couldn't have been talking of norv Turner.

5. HOI

HOI Active Member

Look we need to be honest with ourselves here...San Diego is a great fucking team. I think we will be able to run effectivly on them but us going against them defensivly is going to be a fucking nightmare.

First off...Revis will cover VJ but, this dude is a big, strong bitch! Rivers loves to throw those jump balls out there and just give his guy a chance. I love Revis but I wouldnt put it past Jackson to make a play or two over him. If 85 didnt catch Braylon Edwards disease he would have made a huge play on Revis.

Two...(hypothetical) Revis on VJ...Shep+ safety help on Floyd...who the fuck is going to stop Gates? Even then you have to worry about that sneaky little motherfucker DS coming out of the backfield.

Three...and I'm sure I'll get killed for this but our blitz sucked last night. If Plamer didnt suck balls we would have and some problems. Our blitzes got stuffed a majority of the time and the BenGirls WR were open. If you give Rivers that time against the blitz he's not going to miss. Watch for them to run screens to DS early against the blitz

Im rooting for the Jets with all I have but this going to be a tough one.

6. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

trust me...it's Krueger....if you have the stomach for it...take a close look at his neck.

7. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

Gameplan is simple...keep the SD offense on the sidelines.