Absolute and total disgrace

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by baghead, Dec 20, 2009.

1. baghead

baghead Banned

Honestly I thought this is it ,this is the game ,and was looking forward to a miracle next week .. I thought they cant do this to us again ,then it all seemed in slow motion as
    the pass was completed ,maybe i was watching a replay ?

2. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

i thought we'd lose after the 2d INT

3. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

I knew it was over after the Alan "I am worthless" Faneca penalty. 3 missed field goals is tough to stomach too. This is Game #4 the Jets lost after outplaying a team all game.
    1. Bills
    2. Dolphins
    3. Jaguars
    4. Falcons
    Even worse? ALL at home.

4. EL Kabong

EL Kabong Member

Big Fat Rex laid a Big Fat egg..

5. baghead

baghead Banned

Thinking about it ,there was time out on 3rd and 6 ,I ran for a leak it was probably the replay I seen ..

6. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

then you're an idiot

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I didn't think we'd stop them, I knew after the 3rd fucked up FG attempt we were going to lose. We weren't going to win this game 7-3 no matter how great our D looked for 58 minutes.

8. teamgreen

teamgreen Well-Known Member

Not me, at the 1st and goal I called it that they would score a TD on 4th down. Its DEC, its the Jets, and a potential playoff game hangs in the balance.

There is only one possible outcome! And that is heatbreak. a 4th and 6 TD with under 2 mintues to go is apparently the most painful way this new reincarnation of SOJ's could stick a dagger in fans' hearts.

9. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

I was also 100% correct.

10. tomdeb

tomdeb Well-Known Member

you hit the nail on the head--this team FINDS a way to lose--I watched the whole game today knowing that every missed opportunity would bite Rex in his fat ass--it did.

11. baghead

baghead Banned

I was just being silly thinking this cant happen again ,infact could barely bring myself to watch .

12. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

This franchise is finally moving in the right direction. Feel free to jump ship now, I'm going to enjoy seeing this team get better over the next few years. Loved Rex's press confrence. He gets it this team will get better.

13. baghead

baghead Banned

TD bears ;-)

14. SixFeetDeep

SixFeetDeep Red Hot Robbie Cano

thank you sir. someone else that gets it.

15. jetzIII

jetzIII New Member

yeah, it's amazing... I knew they were going to lose in the end and they did. They could have been a game ahead of Miami, but NO.
    I really don't care about the last 2 games, but really, how are they going to find a way to lose next year..

16. Floridason

Floridason New Member

You almost knew as the game went along that this was going to be the outcome, Jets Fan admit it completely pathetic, rip your heart out kind of loss.

Shit I had no illusions about next week, but I at least wanted to go into that game with twinge of hope as the underdog. Sucks

17. wa2k99

wa2k99 Active Member

I could have handled losing to Indy on the road. But losing at home to a mediocre team that they absolutely should have hammered is so reminiscient of the garbage we have been given for decades.

18. Talisman

Talisman Active Member

congrats. Please collect you bag of cocks and be on your way then.

0/3 on FGs. That's why we lost. The end.

19. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

I knew as soon as I saw the Miami loss brewing. God forbid we should be closer to controlling out own destiny. The way the offense was stalling and not finishing them off in the Red Zone, especially in the 4th quarter I said to myself, "These fucking Jets are going to find a way to lose the fucking game... SOJ."

And sure as hell we did. I'm fucking disgusted. Seeing Miami lose makes it just fucking perfect. I'm not pissed at the defense, they've played lights out. Held them to 3 points all game... total of 10 at the end. BUT YOU HAVE TO SCORE MORE THAN 7 POINTS to win in the NFL!

20. JerrichoTpke

JerrichoTpke New Member

I actually am very confident about this group going forward, but it still is depressing as hell to be a J-E-T-S fan. Last year, it was 8-3 with a vet QB and top of the AFC and the collapsed and didn't make the playoffs. This year it was a quick start, then a rough stretch and then 3 wins in a row to get us going. It doesn't matter what the situation, every chance the Jets have to get a big win ends up breaking my heart. I love this team and love the young talent then have but it fucking kills me to continually lose in this fashion.

With a rook coach and QB, I didn't predict more than 8 or 9 wins, but the way it went down really really sucks. It's 6pm and I am an angry drunk because of the NY Jets. 1 field goal and I am on top of the world right now, maybe.

Frustrating.