how are we going to beat the colts?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by vinnumber13, Dec 17, 2009.

1. 17a_tailgater

17a_tailgater Active Member

so should i post a nude picture so this thread gets closed?????

2. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

Thats just plain C-O-L-D man...............

3. HOI

HOI Active Member

lol...maybe a bit too soon but it made me laugh...so fuck it

4. Revis Isle

Revis Isle New Member

Reggie Wayne will probably be the the toughest of the receivers that Revis has faced this year. I know majority of you will say Andre Johnson or Randy Moss, but in my opinion, Wayne is the best route runner. That along with Manning makes this a major challenge for Revis.

That said he is Revis Christ, and as the Monkees said "I'm a believer"

5. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

Like a Red-headed stepchild.

Remind me again how many points N.O. "Great" offense...scored against this defense ?

6. SuperBowl50

SuperBowl50 Member

The Jets will be fine. Manning hasn't had to face the blitzes that Rex will have for him. 3rd and long is where he makes his money and Rex will not give him much time to throw.

Manning gets hit a bunch of times in the first half and sits for the second, Jets win 21-10.

7. MadBacker Prime

MadBacker Prime THE Dead Rabbit

Like I've been saying all year, if this team plays the way it can and should we can compete with anyone in the league.

if we get off to a fast start, and rough some of their stars up they'll definitely be putting the brakes on.

I hope we beat them full strength though, it would be a nice STAMP for this defense.

Through the fist 13 games the Saints have outscored the Colts by about 100 points and we held them to 10. I actually think we match up better against the Colts then the Saints.

Rex will put that 3 safety system in and lock Kerry on Clark, at least that's my hope.

8. xeticus

xeticus Member

That is what I was going to say. The Dolphins played an almost perfect game against the Colts. It was early in the season and we weren't up to speed yet. If our defense was a little better against the pass we'd have shut them down. You guys have a better pass defense than we do. You guys have a better rushing game and a better pass defense than we do. You guys also have plenty of game film. You could definitely beat them.

I hope someone does. Miami has that perfect season we love so much. It'd be great if our bestest buddies the Jets protected our legacy. :)

9. Murrell2878

Murrell2878 Lets go JETS!

Don't we play Atlanta first? Indy won't matter if we lose to the Falcons

10. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Listen the colts are not as big and bad as they may seem... Out of both undefeated teams the colts are the weakest link and played football from behind in the forth a couple of games.. I think we just do what we do apply pressure get after Peyton switch Revis around back and forth between Garcon and Wayne... The big thing is we need someone to step up and lock Clark down

11. MadBacker Prime

Came back in the fourth quarter now 7 times.

12. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

No constant pressure at all on Manning, i'm not worried really about Reggie Wayne, it's those good role players that Manning has (Garcon, Collie) that tend to worry me, also Dallas Clark, but we've played TEs pretty decent this season

13. MANDREWtheBARBARIAN

MANDREWtheBARBARIAN New Member

You won't beat the Colts. It won't matter if you don't focus on Atlanta first. Awfully arrogant for a 7-6 team...

14. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Nobody is going to beat the Colts if they play their starters. Manning has way to many weapons. After putting Revis on Wayne you still have Clark, Garcon, Collie and Addai to contend with..The reason they are undefeated is because no team can cover all of them.

15. 101GangGreen101

101GangGreen101 2018 Thread of the Year Award Winner

Yeah cause were the ones out their playing. :eek:hmy: i'm sure Mark Sanchez is posting here as we speak along with TJ

16. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

So if you can possibley get a couple of scores up on them by the fourth then they really have to fight back hard.. theres only so many times you can play from behind before you lose one.. I just think there beatable if we take care of them on the defensive side then we have the advantage to beat them in the fourth

17. MadBacker Prime

That and if we hit the starters hard maybe they just get pulled at that point.

18. MANDREWtheBARBARIAN

By the way he throws, I'd say he probably is here posting instead of watching film or reading a playbook. What's the record for most INT's in a game? Sanchez hold that record yet?

19. tanknyc

tanknyc Active Member

Yeah im gonna stay optimistic and hopefully we have there number next week

20. MANDREWtheBARBARIAN

Do you guys even watch Colts games? Do you see what happens in the fourth quarter of every game? Why would the Jets be any different than the other 14 games this year?