Whats up with the bomb to Moss at the end?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by 73klecko, Nov 23, 2009.

1. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

NFL Total Fucking Access.....

2. midgar8784

midgar8784 New Member

Wow you guys. I'm a pats fan here. Some of you....thats some of you not all of you are crying about this? Its bad enough your team cried about this. Ok first of all, its not classless to attempt a pass at any point in a game, its called football, they do something, you attempt to stop it. What is classless is you calling for them to take someone out with a cheap shot in the next game, I mean really? Next, you guys are throwing a parade because Moss was held to just a td and a few catches by revis, yet, you don't care about welker catching 15 for 192 on the rest of your team. It seemed like the jets thought they won something while welker was running up and down the field on you. Now lets talk class. Class. jets players saying they wanted to embarrass the pats in week 2, so thats fine, but throwing a ball late in a game is classless? Your coach and your players and some of you need to understand, its a long season, its not the superbowl to win in week 2, if you start out well it does not always mean you are great, and if you are going to talk the talk, then you damn sure better be ready when it goes back on your. Take care guys, good luck this season, you have a good young team with promise, but they have to get the right mindset or they are going nowhere.

3. midgar8784

midgar8784 New Member

and you and your team are whiny crybays

4. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Same deal is open to you that I offered to Italian Stallion. All you have to do is say when & where

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Hey champ did you ever figure out that Isis Orb?

[​IMG]

I want to make an easy 10 large over here.

6. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You guys should meet up at a common place, let's say Applebees for example. Bring the cubes, I think champ is serious.

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I'd prefer burger king....whoppers taste better after you've bludgeoned somebody repeatedly with a rubics cube inside of a tube sock.

holla.

8. someone

someone New Member

what?

New England 7-3 (W-L)
    NY Jets 4-6 (W-L)

Revis is god. Moss is a punk.

you guys argue the latter while pats fans enjoy the former. 'cuse me while i kiss the sky....

9. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

Hol-ee fuck. What kind of loser signs up just to get this off his chest?

10. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Its one of the few posts that I took the time out to read again...yet..its the worst post I have ever read.

Trying to defend the move as normal is absurd. At least you have some other pat fans on here saying it was done to rub it in the Jets face.

Bottom line is Brady and Moss wanted a piece of Revis..the only true success we had all day..and they lost that one.

The Pats and Jets hate each other. This crap is going to happen. It all stems from a make believe fight BB invented in his head that the Jets were screwing him. The Jets would not have won any superbowls if BB were here..and the Pats wouldnt have won any superbowls if Brady wasnt there.

End of story.

11. Dirtywater

Dirtywater 2005 Award Winner: Best non-Jets fan poster/Best S

:rofl:

To this day, I can't drive past an Applebees or see an Applebees commercial without thinking of TGG and laughing. Such a classic fight on here. :up:

12. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

Hey if we were up big in the fourth i wouldn't mind throwing a bomb when playing a hated rival

13. Dierking

Dierking Well-Known Member

for what its worth, I have no problem with the play, it wouldn't have made the loss any worse if they hit on it if you ask me.

But if you're the Pats, putting your own ego in front of the well being of your team and exposing two of your most important players needlessly to potential injury is a pretty stupid, and frankly not uncharacteristic, move. Kind of like going into the super bowl without a max protect package and starting the game with a statue of liberty play. Its called hubris, and we learned about it in the eigth grade.

14. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

I kind of agree...I mean the competitive nature of a player or fan would like to know that was coming..and then you just get a personal foul and destroy Brady with a huge clean hit..even after the whistle...and I mean that.

Like you said Dierk, thats playing with fire with two of your best players..I mean your franchise player. I would love to have seen him get lit up...even late.

With that said...I agree with you totally.

15. someone

someone New Member

i agree...

"But if you're the Pats, putting your own ego in front of the well being of your team and exposing two of your most important players needlessly to potential injury is a pretty stupid, and frankly not uncharacteristic, move. Kind of like going into the super bowl without a max protect package and starting the game with a statue of liberty play. Its called hubris, and we learned about it in the eigth grade."

I agree with you and I am a pats fan. BB has a weak side in that he will hit you back if you run into him. the high scores in the '07 is an example. pure stupid act.

16. GoPats

GoPats Well-Known Member

I actually agree. I hated the play for a number of reasons. Not the least of which was that when they were winning Super Bowls, the Patriots didn't pull crap like that. The important thing was winning the game, and they never got tied up with individual battles or statistics. Somewhere along the way, that changed, and now we're five years removed from the last title. I don't think that's just a coincidence.

17. HOI

HOI Active Member

Look I hate the Pats but no matter who you are you have to respect them. But shit like that takes something away from them and the way they will be viewed in history. Not mention sooner or later the Pats are going to have a down turn. It happens to every great team throughout history. Shit...the Raiders used to be dominate. When they do the teams they play are going to try to get some pay back. Long after Bilchick and Brady are gone the guys that will be there are going to have to pay for the crap that happened when they werent there. I'm not saying injuries, cheap shots, etc. Just trying to embarrass them.

Can you imagine what would have happened if Brady got hurt or Moss pulled a hammy on that last play?!? There was no reason for Bill to play with fire there.

18. someone

someone New Member

here's why!

taken from: Breer: Do the Jets have room to complain? at www-boston-com-sports

"OK, so here's the thing: If you're going to complain about the other team trying draw more blood in garbage time, you'd better not have the red stuff all over your hands. On the play in question, a third-and-6 from the Patriots 45 with 30 seconds left, the Jets sent seven rushers at Brady -- a zero blitz. It was just the third time the Jets had sent that much pressure at the quarterback all afternoon."

Rexy is such a phony....

19. Kenny

Kenny New Member

because they though tthey would run the ball or take a knee you idiot.. WTF would they be in a safe defense for

20. someone

someone New Member

take a 2nd look at that play...then tell me that you honestly think it was a safe play expecting the pats to safe play as well...they WENT after brady at full speed....