STFU Bart Scott

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by PJ4Ever, Nov 1, 2009.

1. Royce Parker

Royce Parker Well-Known Member

Thank you. Could not have thought of a better way to say it. :beer:

2. alleycat9

alleycat9 Well-Known Member

he didnt become my qb.... see this is the problem you read my post and automatically assumed i was a dollfag fan... however you are incorrect i simply dont care for douchebags which our boy has definitely proven to be. his stupid comments today simply add to the long list of douchebaggery that has been laid down by bart scott.

it makes me sick to have all these dollfag fans coming on here and telling the board we are a bunch of whiny douchebags who cant take a loss like a man and act like a champion and say there is something more I should have done.

AND HAVE THEM BE RIGHT. god i hate the fucking dollfags.

3. alleycat9

its a matter of how he said it. he acted like a wise ass douche. i have no respect for that. i would be annoyed with him no matter who he is, what affiliation he has or any other reason. it was a douche thing to say, he isnt funny and comes off as a real douche.

4. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

LOL nevermind I honestly thought it was Fin-atic who made that post. I apologize to you for that.

But my point still stands. We are not the only fanbase who has fans who bash a player when there not on their team but then sing their praises when they join their team.

#84 kevmvp, Nov 1, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2009
  5. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

The NFL is a "hit and beat the shit of your opponent" league.
    Its one thing to be classy off the field (out of the stadium and non-football related) and donate and help others.
    Its another thing to talk smack and hit the other team... on the field, during practice, and post game (anything football related).

6. Brien O'Ken

Brien O'Ken Member

I wouldn't call Shula a coach with class and sportsmanship. How about the Mud Bowl? Didn't he intentionally leave the tarp off the field during days of downpours to slow the Jets high-speed attack?

7. southparkfanciz

southparkfanciz Active Member

He's pissed off that we lost a game we should have won. Big Deal?? He knows the Jets are better than the Fish, and that's why he's not giving them anything.

8. IIMeanDeanII

IIMeanDeanII Well-Known Member

I really don't get some of you. Who cares? Honestly..

I don't care who you are, that should make you smirk. Those comments are priceless, maybe I'm just a dick by nature, but that is priceless.

It is the only thing that makes this loss some what managable at this point. I like that our players will not lay down, they will keep that fire underneath them, and they feel focused.

Bart Scott is the man, I think he is my favorite Jet just because of his personality. Sarcasm is my friend, and I know I use it as a crutch when I'm in a low point in my life. Kudos to him. Good stuff.

9. retthib

retthib New Member

Dungy said it best, say little after a win, say less after a loss.

Rex Ryan, in his press conference, said the Jets outplayed MIA. Maybe the Jets outplayed them on D and on O. But IIRC, STs is a phase of the game. You cant say you outplayed a team when you gave up 2 100 yard KRs for TDs.

Sorry, I was pulling for the Jets, check the gameday thread, but the final score tells me who outplayed who.

10. Motorboat

Motorboat New Member

Bart Scott is a loud-mouthed, classless asshole who hasn't lived up to what the Jets are paying him on the field.

Thankfully, though, he's done a fabulous job as a leader in the Rex Ryan team culture, which has basically turned into a bunch of shit-talking ninnies who aren't particularly good or competent, but can sure as hell motivate an opponent into doing whatever they need to do to beat them.

11. alleycat9

nice quote by dungy.

it happens kev! ive done it myself. and i will agree with you. it happens in every fanbase, i would just rather it didnt happen in the jets fanbase. there are just certain guys i cant stand even after they come to the team i like, scott i actually didnt care about until this year which has annoyed me.... but like when eric lindros became a ranger it made me sick and i never rooted for him. theres a few guys i feel that way about.

12. IrishSteveZ

IrishSteveZ New Member

MAn come on, he's the heart and soul of our defense. Stop bitching, he played his heart out today the man can talk all he wants.

What do you want? the same old jets locker room? We're going through the growing pains of a rookie QB and rookie head coach. Stop your bitching. I for one am glad to see us talking, maybe some shit will change around here.

13. DbaJets

DbaJets New Member

Wow with those stats we still lost. Tells you how pathetic the O and ST were

14. Ted

Ted Member

Talking trash after losing to a team disrespects the opponent and makes you look like an idiot. Talking trash after losing again to the same team 3 weeks later is disrespectful to the opponent, your own fanbase, your organization and makes you appear like a moron.

If I recall, Scott and many Jets stayed worked up after that first loss and came out flat against the Bills. Get over it and focus on the Jags or you could come out flat again and fall right on your face again.

Be humble in winning and more so in losing.

15. Vilmalover51

Vilmalover51 Active Member

bottom line. Jets are atrocious. period.

16. week17magic

week17magic New Member

i agree, how can someone say anything to a team that swept us? We are such sore loser punks.

17. ace_o_spades

ace_o_spades New Member

U guys need to get that sand out of your vaginas

18. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

I find it ironic you mention these two guys...

Mud Bowl = real classy... Hmm leaving the feild uncovered for the game to decide who goes to the SB is a class move? It may have been within the rules (which I don't think it is) it's still classless.

Noll...how many guys from those Steeler teams are dead because of thier use of steroids? Are you gonna tell me Noll had no idea those guys were using?

19. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Yeah that worked really well against the Pats...these guys are pros. They don't need bulletin board material. Get a clue before you start spouting drivel on our message board.

20. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

Shame on the Jets for not being able to win in sloppy conditions.