"Henne beat the Jets"?? Really!?!?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by quadcityjetsfan76, Oct 15, 2009.

1. JfaulkNYJ

JfaulkNYJ New Member

cool come back in 3 weeks the game your refering to already happened.

2. Ted

Ted Member

Win or lose I'll be here. It'll be a great game.

3. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Oh come on that's actually pretty clever . Give it some credit.. It's really not worth getting upset about.

4. rohirrim665

rohirrim665 Well-Known Member

No it wont your gonna get spanked. Stupid shit like monday night doesnt happen twice in one season. And on top of it all, your team wears aqua and turqoiuse shitass uniforms. And by shitass i mean homosexual.

5. Mossachusetts

Mossachusetts Banned

LOL :lol:

Good point, not bad stats.

6. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Who gives a fuck.

Let the phins fans enjoy there gay teams win for a couple of weeks but come week 8 i see a much different outcome for those douchebags.

7. JGphins

JGphins Banned

Ahhh, look at all the cry baby J E T fans! LMAO

I also can't wait till we beat you down again in crap Jersey. S/B a blast to watch the WILD CAT do U harm AGAIN & AGAIN. LOL

8. ........

........ Trolls

Well, this is a first. We now have 16 year old girls posting on our board.

9. JGphins

JGphins Banned

Yeah I got your 16 yr old girl on MONDAY NIGHT BITCHES!!!

See ya in 3 weeks for MORE WILD CAT UP UR ASS!!!

10. ........

........ Trolls

I'm sorry, did you watch the game? Blind stats are for people with no knowledge of football. He made a grand total of 1 impressive throw (and it was a beauty, I have to admit) and 2 decent throws all night. He was put into a position to succeed by a great gameplan called by your OC and HC, and did well with it. The statistics, however, are unbelievably misleading. A good 12 - 14 of his 20 completions were dump offs and screens, including 7 to his RBs. His leading receiver was Ricky Williams, thanks to that 59 yard screen.

Henne looked good, but if you think he showed that he's a franchise QB, you're ignorant even for a Dolphins fan. He'll be successful as long as the WC is firing on all cylinders, but his prowess as a legitimate QB remains to be seen.

11. ........

........ Trolls

A 16 year old girl with an affinity for CAPS LOCKS who wants to stuff cats up people's asses. My, what a delightful addition to the board you are. I give it 8 hours before your first ban, and only because the mods are all asleep right now.

12. JGphins

JGphins Banned

Oh look! It's the jet forum security patrol on watch duty! Stop following me you troll! LOL

Dolphins all the way!

13. ........

........ Trolls

Yes, I'm the troll. Clearly, I'm the one who decided to join an opposing team's message board simply to pepper it with retarded bullshit. Something tells me you might be the one who gave your beloved Finheaven vAIDS.

14. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Dude are you fucking serious you are 2-3 and barely beat us at home. I cant wait to bust your little balls when we drown you motherfuckers come week 8.

Fucking D-bag.

15. FriendlyGiantsFan

FriendlyGiantsFan New Member

The fact that the Dolphins had such success with JAG at QB worries me more than if Henne actually had a good game. Henne was put in a simplified offensive attack, but it consistently caused problems for the Jets' D. Miami runs a VERY non-traditional offense and it is my hope that this is something that can be planned against and adapted to sooner rather than later.

16. hoobash

hoobash Well-Known Member

Miami is a joke of team becuase they act like they won the super bowl last week. They are still 2-3 will prob be 2-4 and we still have to play them. Its a long season. The only thing they care about is beating us. They talk about winning the div last year but they get there ass handed to them in the playoffs. But all that matters is they beat us.

17. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

What makes you think Henne is a JAG? Looks to have a great arm and made good decisions granted a simplified attack but he was outstanding in that simplified attack.

Dan Henning was our QB coach in 98 when Vinny learned how to throw TD passes without throwing INT's. I suspect Henne will be brought along and the more he can handle as time goes on the more Henning will give him to do.

The Jets and everyone else in the league is going to have to adjust and they will. The question is will Miami be able to adjust again? Henne is a big part of that answer.

18. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

True enough. Remains to be seen though. Those numbers had a lot more to do with an atypically poor performance by the Jets defense than they did a break out performance by Chad Henne. But I suspect that you, like most knowledable Fins fans, know that already.

19. Andy_M

Andy_M Well-Known Member

What ? When did Vinny do that? Damn, I missed it !.......:smile:

20. Rhody Phins Fan

Rhody Phins Fan New Member

What kind of stupid shit? Like two fake punts? Or a ticky tak pass interference call on the one yard line with 5 minutes left in the game? I'm not sure what kind of stupid stuff helped Miami win since they simply executed their game plan and won.