Tales From the Darkside

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by BADMOO, Oct 13, 2009.

1. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

WOW all I can say is WOW.
    2 lost games was all it took to hear Same Old Jets, criticism of Ryan, and general doom and gloom.

While I AM surprised we lost this game, I'm not surprised it was so difficult. Our Defense is set up to demolish QBs, but we didn't face A QB we faced 3 QBs and 2 RBs. We have to be stouter against the run. We rarely hit anyone in the backfield and we never sacked the QB (or guy taking the snap).

It was a close game that could have gone either way, and our D just couldn't keep them within the FG. If it went into OT, it could have been different.

At this point we've found our weak spots, and we've found the WR we were missing.

I expect that we'll face a different Miami and NE when next we meet them, but I would STILL expect us to be 12-4 or 11-5.

2. Jason05

Jason05 Member

This lose is on our D. We didn't stop that fuckin wildcat for EVERY single possesion.
    Defense is our way to win games, tonight we suck against a mediocre team...season over fellaz

3. WMJetfan

WMJetfan New Member

Yeah I totally agree. Our defense got beat by a bullshit, gimmicky wildcat offense. I'll give credit to Chad Henne today, but we'll see what happens to him next time we meet them once our defense has more tape on Henne, and we're at home. Good gameplan by the Dolphins. They played well, and we didn't. Nontheless I feel this game was more of an anomaly for our defense.

4. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Defense was terrible for the first time all year after looking immortal the first 4 weeks. Where going to bounce back big next week and if we somehow dont then i think we can start saying WTF! Is going on over here. Just not quite yet.

An Tales from the Darkside was a pretty decent movie. Not great though
    :)

5. BADMOO

BADMOO New Member

So I stayed away from the board since this post. I still have a bad taste in my mouth, but I'm ready for some better football today against the Bills in the weather.

Funniest thing I saw. 2 lower level seats and parking pass for todays game just 99cents on ebay! WTF?!