I don't believe this

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Killeri9590, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

How the FUCK did we lose to the FUCKING Dolphins

I feel sick

2. Phear

Phear New Member

i dunno, perhaps it was because we couldn't stop the wild cat and we were playing in their house. the loss is on the defense this weak. the o did their job.

3. nyjrkm06

nyjrkm06 Active Member

the offense actually looked good this week.

4. jets_fan_in_fishtown

jets_fan_in_fishtown Active Member

defense fuckin blew this game...

fake punts, amazing catches...and we still lose.

burned by chad henne and greg fuckin camarillo?

5. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

We SHOULD and better LIGHT up the Bills next week. If we lose to them then I will officially say we are pretenders

6. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

I hope Parcells has a coronary. Him and his rich fat celebrity Dolfan whores.

7. FinFan4Ever

FinFan4Ever Member

I can't believe they didn't get to Henne, the sorry ass Bills sacked him 6 times last week.

8. Jetfanmack

Jetfanmack haz chilens?

Me neither. Henne was a whole different QB today...

9. Kaiser

Kaiser Member

Guys, the sky isn't falling. We have a winning record, and we're tied for first in the division with a much easier schedule than the Patriots. It's a marathon, not a sprint.

10. rillo

rillo New Member

Disgusting.....now I gotta hear it for until the next time we play......this SUCKS!

11. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

they ran the same wildcat shit up the middle the whole game. there were no suprises. just a pathertic performance by our defense.

12. Nut in section 118

Nut in section 118 New Member

Classic let down game. NO pass rush. NO adjustments for the wildcat. Another typical game from the Jets D making a no-name QB look like a pro bowler. I know the Jets D was great the first 4 games, but they were not ready at all this week. We better kick the living shit out of Buffalo next week, and for that matter, win the next 3 before the bye.

13. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I'll throw you a couple of good reasons.

We played terrible all around Defense

Couldn't stop the wildcat to save our lives

Couldn't get absolutely no pressure on Heine

14. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Agreed but i dont see us losing to the bills i honestly dont.

Our D will be pissed and madd and ready to stomp the Bills

An where Home for the first time in a couple of weeks, So thats going to be good.

15. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

This is the exact attitude that gets jet fans into trouble, their big mouth. Please admit that the dolphins were big underachievers through the first 3 games of the season and you could not do a single thing you were predicted to do. If it wasn't for those fake punts... ouch and you call the wildcat a gimmick.... ironic.

16. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

Hmmm did you watch the game? I'm sure the Dolphins underachieving forced the Jets to miss tackles or the officials miss holding calls. Hey you've beaten us 2 in a row ...I guess after losing 17 out of 22 you were due. Even the Clippers have a winning season every once in a while.

17. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

You never learn, I'm sorry to burst your bubble, but the game at your house in 3 weeks time will be mirror of this one tonight, only I predict the Jets to edge us out in a nail-bitter.

You know our team is human too right? They are also allowed to make plays yes? We have a rookie QB that started all his games in college and he's allowed to make plays is he not? I'm sorry you got all high and mighty on your defense but they are only human.

I'm man enough to admit our pass defense is still suspect but is that why Brylon Edwards was able to make those sick catches? Aren't you downplaying his awesome work today out on the field by saying our defense sucks and we are a bad team? Wake up buddy and learn some humility.

18. XxAlbert84xX

XxAlbert84xX New Member

I guess it's sort of like hearing the dolphins talk about selling out every home game in 10 years. Yet on monday night football i still see a bunch of orange seats still open. That's what pisses me off about teams like this. You won, enjoy it. But you don't you come in and celebrate and invade every message board you can and hype up the team. You will say oh my god, Chad Henne is better than Drew Brees and Tom Brady. Cause that's how dumb your fan base is.

The fake punts aren't gimmicks.you know what the difference is between a gimmick and trick plays ? Not everyone has a gimmick, everyone has fake punts!

19. Totodestroyer

Totodestroyer New Member

Yeah, only problem is both fanbases have dumb fans and I'm sorry but i'm not one of them. I'll rephrase the gimmick comment to " good decision making by your coaches". How's that?

20. FinFan4Ever

FinFan4Ever Member

Welllllll, against the Jets defense he is. Henne put up better numbers in every category against the Jets defense than Schaub, Brady, Collins and Brees; the Jets allowed 1 TD against 5 picks against those four QBs.