Who are your wishes for the 2 4th rounders?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by floridajet, Apr 29, 2006.

1. SuppaMan

SuppaMan New Member

a NT, especially for the 3-4, and an OG (well offensive linemen in general) are two entirely different things

a fat NT doesn't mean he's good, but you want your NT to be fairly short by NFL standards, and have good size, especially in the lower body

2. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Demetrius Williams - We need a #3 or 4 WR for the future (cotch isn't the guy imo) and we could get him back with Kellen Clemens :grin:

Gabe Watson - GREAT 1st round type of player who could start at DT, then we could save money by trading D-Rob (maybe for picks 2)

HM - I'd also like Jean-Gilles just like the rest of you, and I'd STILL take Bing, or Simpson if one of them fell.

3. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

i like rod wright, leon washington, and andre hall if they're there.

and btw, it seems to me more and more like we prolly aren't ever gonna target a fast pass rushing OLB in this draft...........

4. Nesquik

Nesquik Well-Known Member

Giles in the 4th, Will Blackmon 4th, Gordon 5thand Greg Threat 7th

5. hydro51

hydro51 New Member

no one hasnt shot down anything. who has said they didnt want him. we dont make the selections you can see that alone today when we passed on lienart and than our 3rd round. .. so you can say you want anyone but good luck with that. they way the jets are picking . we would be lucky to see anymoe good value picks like jean-giles.

6. Richiebsweet

Richiebsweet Active Member

It's going to be day two, so they can take a chance on DT Gabe Watson and my favorite player speed rusher DE/OLB Stanley McClover. The JETS can also look at CB depth by getting DeMario Minter or Marcus Maxey.

7. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

I'd really like us to pick up Leon Washington.

8. JERSEY JET

JERSEY JET New Member

I would like to see us go NT and DE in the fourth round. Someone like Oshinowo at NT, and a small, quick DE like Mark Anderson to rush the passer would be good fits. In the fifth round I would like to see us go after a speed receiver.

9. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

In the 4th round, nobody is suckers. I hope we get Watson and Gilles on pure potential alone. That's what day 2 is all about. Both of them were potential first rounders for goodness sake.

10. deviljets7

deviljets7 Well-Known Member

Considering your obsession for drafting a RB, I decided to make you avatar changes a little easier for tomorrow

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. JetFanInPA

JetFanInPA Well-Known Member

Great 1st round player?

Maybe you're right. Afterall he is a very poor worker and extremely lazy. Not to mention he can't keep his weight under control. Of course he's so good that he was benched for 4/12 games last year. No way Tangini takes a guy like this. No, this is a Parcells/Shanahan guy.

12. desert swordz

desert swordz Totally Addicted

Is stanley in any way related to Darrle McClover, a guy we already have who has amazing speed for his size but seems to be an S/LB tweener?

anyhows, i like stanley and i'd really like it if we took him. again i'd also like rod wright, leon washington, and andre hall.

#32 desert swordz, Apr 29, 2006
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2006
  13. Green Hurricane

Green Hurricane Footsteps Falco

At this point in time, Gabe Watson is an absolute steal of a choice. Yes, he has effort issues, but when he is playing his best, he's proven that he is an absolute force. In the 4th round, it's a risk I easily take.