Your Guide to Cheap Jets Jerseys

Discussion in 'Jets Experience' started by Double Zero, May 7, 2009.

1. dino26

dino26 New Member

I used to be a only buy real jerseys kind of guy but end of the day charity starts at home its every man for himself and i need to watch how i spend my money so if i can get 2 jerseys that are stitched on rather than 1 jersey that is screenprinted hell yeah ill go for that !

Only jersey gurus are gonna notice the different and who is gonna be sad enough to come up to you and say ...your jersey is a fake ....My answer would be who the f*** cares apart from you

... I ordered a Houshmandzadeh jersey and a Polamalu from jerseymall for a friend will post pics once they arrive

2. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

124 :sad:

I don't know what you do for a living or how much money you carry around, but for some there is a BIG difference between $40 and $240. I feel no shame in buying a nice buy cheap jersey and would feel proud to wear it anywhere you would wear your $200 one.

I don't care how you express your loyalty to the team, just that you stay loyal through good times and bad. I've been a Jets fan my whole life and even in the worse times (1-15) I still would wear my shirts, hats, sweatshirts and cheap Jerseys.

No one should be trying to make anyone feel bad, exspecially if you never walked in their shoes. If I can help a fellow fan save some money and put a smile on their face, then its a good day in Jets land.

This is a great thread!!!!!!:grin:

BTW where do you think the NFL gets their Jerseys they mark up 1000%?

3. dino26

dino26 New Member

I think im just gonna stick with cheap jerseys its not like theres loads of people in the UK who will know its fake and if so who cares .

I can buy 2 jerseys for $64 rather than one replica for $80

If you think about it nearly everything we get is made in sweatshops so we have to stop thinking about fakes to that regard some stuff you get from most clothes store will be made in sweatshops anyway.

Its up to the person if they want to spend more on the real thing or spend little on something that looks decently close to the real thing.

4. bhav2k1

bhav2k1 Member

Just received our order of 11 jerseys from jerseymall2008. Me and my friends are very happy with them. We have 3 more coming from jersey101.

Ordered:
    Jets
    Giants
    Ravens
    Steelers
    Falcons
    Cardinals
    Devils
    Yankees (Away jersey looks darker than my other Yankee jerseys)

5. rudd28

rudd28 New Member

I bought a Sanchez from Jerseymall2008.com...I thought it was awful. The #6 was too fat, and the name on the back was all wrong. And their site has been down for a while now, wonder if anything happened to them?

6. dino26

dino26 New Member

Any pics ?

There site is fine its been working for me the past few weeks and ive been in contact with jerseymall very recently in email

7. DHarris52

DHarris52 Active Member

Two things:

1.) If you walked around minicamp checking to see whose jersey was "fake" and whose jersey was "real", you really need to get laid.

2.) If you think the difference in quality between the "fake" and the "real" jerseys is worth the difference in price, the joke's on you.

8. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I just picked mine up over lunch today.

From YoYoCart I ordered a green Washington size 48, a green Revis size 48, and a White Namath Mitchell & Ness size 48.

So far they all look great. YoYoCart do a good job of packing them and making them look professional. Each jersey was in it's own sealed clear plastic sleeve, with the Reebok/M&N tags attached.

By the look of the Namath, they may be a bit smaller than what you'd be used to from a store or NFL Shop. I like that though, because I don't like having to wear really baggy jeans or shorts with the jersey to avoid looking ridiculous.

I will post some pics or maybe a vid later on so you guys can see.

By the way, I paid a total of $114 CDN for all 3 including the shipping. So, for an $800+ savings over NFL Shop, I can live with a few imperfections, but I have not yet found any.

#528 Jtuds, Aug 21, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 21, 2009
  9. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

I want to get my old Vilma changed to a Harris or Scott, but there's really nowhere to do it around here...

10. Oasis

Oasis Member

are the numbers sewn on or pressed?

11. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

On the ones from China they are sewn....also sewn on my Vilma which is a NFL Shop purchase.

12. DustinK

DustinK New Member

Thinking of ordering a green 48 Revis from jerseymall. Are the jerseys from jerseymall good quality?

13. ShadeTree#55

ShadeTree#55 Active Member

Cool Jeff, I got the Green Namath in a 52.

Same thing 1 week.

I am pretty damn happy. I am going to get a Sanchez when the season starts.

14. Jtuds

Jtuds Active Member

Here guys, I was going to do pictures but figured it would be easier to give a solid comparison between legit and knock-off if I made a short vid.

As you can tell from the video, despite the differences, I cannot find any reason why I'd have preferred to spend $250+ for each of these. I will only do that from now on if there is a must have jersey that I cannot find anywhere else. And yes, from now on I will be looking to boost number of whites in my collection.

Yoyocart: (arrived today)
    Namath
    Washignton
    Revis

eBay (but def from China, bought last year)
    Gholston

NFL Shop:
    Favre - last August
    Fergsuon - his draft year.

[youtube]Cj6aXX3MlaY[/youtube]

15. ........

........ Trolls

I'll upload pics as soon as I can take them. Just came home to a notice of attempted delivery from the post office. I'll compare my new Revis jersey to my Leon authentic from NFL Shop that I bought 2 years ago. Just have to pick it up tomorrow.

16. dBLitzer28

dBLitzer28 Active Member

The Revis and Washington from Yoyo looks pretty darn good.

I got the Namath and Dyskra from Yoyo 2 months ago and they look great. It looks like I'm going to get my Revis from Yoyo

17. Big Poppa Naich

Big Poppa Naich Active Member

Thanks for posting that video jtuds. You made my mind up for me. Yoyocart here I come. I with they'd get some Namath jerseys back in stock. I want one. I'd kill for Maynard and Klecko too.

18. rillo

rillo New Member

Great work man, thanks for the video. I'm gonna order a Namath when they get my size in stock, looks good to me!

#538 rillo, Aug 22, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 22, 2009
  19. JetsFan

JetsFan Well-Known Member

I've bought from two sites and was happy with both.
    http://www.9ico.com/index.php?main_page=login
    http://www.yoyocart.com/category.php?id=4

Below are some small differences I can find based on the awesome video.
    The Favre was bought from 9ico and the Sanchez from Yoyocart.
    9ico will run you $49 and I paid $39 from Yoyocart.

9ico Jersey has a smaller Jets Logo and the neck patch is higher. Also there is a small difference in color which looks worse in the pictures than in normal light.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The numbers on both look real close to the authentic ones.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Both are nice jerseys and well worth the money. Everyone I'm met liked them both.

20. dino26

dino26 New Member

My jerseys from Jerseymall2008 arrived today ! , i paid for them on the 16th so overall quite fast delivery to the UK (exclude the non working days) .The total price was ?35.41 incl delivery :crazy: Please note that the Polamalu is for my friend ! :no:

[​IMG]
    In the Wrapper:yes:

[​IMG]
    Houshmandzadeh , the numbers look alot shinier because i had flash on my camera but they arent really shiny at all

[​IMG]
    Jocktag

[​IMG]
    New NFL Badge

[​IMG]
    Tags