No QB in draft?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by KJet84, Mar 6, 2006.

1. KJet84

KJet84 Member

According to different websites we are looking heavily into picking up a veteran QB like Kitna, McCown, Ramsey, etc...after resigning Pennington AND looking to pick up another veteran to compete for the starting spot are we going after other needs in the draft? If so, I feel that we should get rid of the #4 pick and try to get two 1st round picks in return. We have needs on the O line, RB and WR. With 2 first round picks we could get one of the top running backs (white or williams) and one of the top offensive linemen (Eric Winston or Winston Justice).. then use an early 2nd round pick for a receiver like Chad Jackson or Moss.

We are all also forgetting that Mangini is a defensive minded coach. We are losing Abe and Law, and Miller doesnt look sharp enough to start yet. If we get an early first round pick for Abe, we could take Mario Williams or AJ Hawk. Imagine Hawk and Vilma lining up next to eachother in a 3-4. Thatd be a dominant LB corps.

2. jersey2sarasota

jersey2sarasota New Member

3. jersey2sarasota

jersey2sarasota New Member

he rocks... i think

4. rmagedon

rmagedon Active Member

Ur trying so hard to work ur post count up...little did u know ur already on the Mods radar for a perma-ban. Ouch. So close...yet so far.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

yssckys .........

6. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

2006 wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

7. RevisOfNazareth

RevisOfNazareth New Member

this guy really dug up a thread from 06? damn.

8. ColoradoJets

ColoradoJets Member

This is the second 2006 thread that jersey2sarasota has dug up today.

Somebody is either really bored or they invented a time machine and went back a few years. I would go back to '68-69 if I were building time machines though. Not sure why you would pick 2006.