Schottenheimer Would Welcome Favre Back

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by hwismer, Feb 3, 2009.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Correct, I believe Green Bay must have had to bite the bullet on whatever guaranteed money was on his contract when they traded him.

2. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

He's black because he got burnt last year, the helmet protected his head. :grin:

3. tom spicer

tom spicer New Member

Brien O'Ken I did not know you were a shrink ?

4. tom spicer

tom spicer New Member

Jaded Green so you think we should cut him so we can be laughed at by the rest of the league AGAIN for getting nothing for a good QB just like Chad or trade him there & have to get 3 1st round picks just to break even.

5. tom spicer

tom spicer New Member

Yea lets cut Favre so he can go to the Vikings & lead them to the playoffs that is a great idea. 2 years in a row cut a good QB & he goes to another team & leads them to the playoffs & we get nothing in return we would be the laughing stock of the NFL. Then Kellen/Ratliff/Ainge would fall flat on there face & we would have no QB with our luck NO THANKS.

6. JetsVilma28

JetsVilma28 Well-Known Member

I love we have a million threads on the same damn topic.

The guy blows now, he threw 16 hunderd passes to other teams this year 22 were caught.

Nice try Brett it was fun when we were 8-3. It was fun beating the Patriots in a thriller. It was fun dreaming I may see a Jet team win the Super Bowl.

The dream with you is over, enjoy retirement.

(on a side note, Coles really should retire too. Love the guy, have a lot of great memories, but he has little value now.)

7. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

If he is going to keep us hanging, so we miss out on using his cap space to improve the team, all while not knowing if he is even coming back or if he even wants to play here, yes cut him!!!

8. Dunlaing

Dunlaing New Member

Assuming he does come back, the Jets might want to think about having him sit out September. I know he has a streak going and everything, but his record in December has been pretty bad for a few years now. He might need a shorter season.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

i'm not sure if you worded that correctly, but if the clause for trading Favre is still in effect... the Jets owe the Packers 3 1st round picks

10. Phear

Phear New Member

Well seing as the fa period has not started yet we do not need an answer right now. And u want to see him in a vikings uniform, so, we trade him to the vikings and give the packers 3 first round picks? Are the vikes going to give us 3 first rounders for him? You are not very bright.

11. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

He has no choice. The Tyrant big baby Johnson over there will drop the fatal flyin guillitone on Shottys F%n Head!