All Jets fans should watch this

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Vilmalover51, Jan 26, 2009.

1. Long Time Jet Fan

Long Time Jet Fan New Member

Actually I was dead on about Favre and Woody (look it up) and I haven't really commented much on Tannenbaum. You see, it's really not that difficult to be right most of the time. The key is knowing when to keep your mouth shut.

2. TommyGreen

TommyGreen Trolls

I was watching that game at a bar and all the Jets fans hugged and screamed as if we had just won the Super Bowl.

I'm depressed now. Damn you.

3. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

Ok, I will finish this pointless discussion with some of your all time phrases, (which I found just in the first page of your previous posts). Some of them are deliciously ironic, others are just plain fact while most of them are spot on, no discussion about that.

"You are correct. We need Favre . . . to retire. The Jets have a new coach, the team is beginning a new era; they don't need a washed up 40-year old asshole leading them."

Wow, this was such a clever analysis. I love how the word asshole rounds up your classy and intelligent phrase.

"Actually, running the ball would have been the wrong call as well. There should have been play action followed by a short pass for the first down. If Jones runs he gets stuffed."

Man, the Jets are so stupid, they should have hired YOU as the new HC. Let's fire Woody! Oh no, we can't... well...

"So you're saying Gholston is stupid? :breakdance:"
    That's another ironic and delicious phrase. I think I'll put it as my signature... or maybe not.

"Once he cuts Favre the Jets are already under the cap"
    This is the best one because you're ABSOLUTELY RIGHT. Oh no... man, we can't cut him, damn, we should wait until he retires. Damn, the selfish prick got the best of you AGAIN.

Man, I got nothing against you and I'm with you with the critique of the pointless "let's sign xxx" threads, but sometimes you really get over the top.

4. GreenMachine

5. jigglebilly

jigglebilly New Member

6. greenwhite&nogold

greenwhite&nogold New Member

speculating much... could it be that he was the last one in the locker room because he had to give press interviews.

7. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

8. tom spicer

tom spicer New Member

Long Time Jet Fan you said you know when to shut up well I guess you will shut up now cause these guys just proved you wrong.

9. savinoRB2

savinoRB2 New Member

i believe its woo hoo! fuck yea :smile:

10. Long Time Jet Fan

They did? :rofl: And where exactly did they do that?

11. Long Time Jet Fan

I'm entitled to my opinion on social issues as well as football. I'm not going to revisit that thread because you're not smart enough to have a civil conversation. How you ever became a mod is beyond me. I didn't know it was their job to antagonize other posters. And time will tell whether I am right about this country. Just because you don't agree with my political views doesn't make you right.

#51 Long Time Jet Fan, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  12. Long Time Jet Fan

:rofl: Dude, seriously, go get a brain before you come back and argue with me. I was right about Favre, I was right about Gholston (and I didn't call him stupid, the person in the thread did), I was right about Abraham, I was right about Pennington, I was right about Ryan, I was right about Culter, . . . You want me to go on? Go ahead, find something I posted about the Jets that wrong. I'm not saying I might not have missed something in all the years I've posted here. But I can't recall a single thing at this point. Nothing you quoted proves me wrong. You're a waste of my time. Have a nice day, you're no longer worth my energy.

13. jigglebilly

jigglebilly New Member

He gave like 5 interviews , so I assumed when i started watching that he was going to be last.

14. GreenMachine

Antagonize? OK. You stated whatever you post is 100% correct and 100% fact. Then you challenged anyone to find something that contradicted your statement. 2 of us did just that, and you continue to backtrack and flip-flop.

The thing is, when people challenge your posts you cry and say they are picking on you.

And as for becoming a mod, I am the nephew of the guy who is the lawyer of the guy who owns the Pizza shop where Petro's 3rd cousin gets her calzones.

15. nevbeats319

nevbeats319 Well-Known Member

as i was watching this..i was thinkin about witch players will be released

16. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

Nice try Vilmalover51 to get something going positive in tone. Alas it was an attempt doomed to go down in flames like every other thread lately here, it was only a matter of time before the negativism and bashing started.

17. Long Time Jet Fan

:rofl: And what exactly did you or anyone else find that proved me wrong. I've seen nothing that validates that statement. I'd love to know where you think I was wrong as you've showed me nothing to date. As far as you being a mod, that's a joke. Mods should avoid confrontation, not create it. The fact that you don't see this proves you shouldn't even be one.

#57 Long Time Jet Fan, Jan 28, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2009
  18. GreenMachine

So by your rules mods should have no opinions. Or just agree with whatever you say. Ridiculous.

If you do not like it here, might I suggest JI. They have the least opinionated mods and owners of any board.

19. jigglebilly

jigglebilly New Member

When someone beats you in an argument, are they always "not smart enough to have a civil conversation"? Because you say that to those kinda people very often.

And is it wrong for a mod to participate in an argument? Or are you just desperate to not be beaten out by someone?

BTW, good to see you again Long Time Jets fan, how long has it been?

20. MexJetinBcn

MexJetinBcn New Member

Sorry man, I know what you mean and I kinda started it this time, but it was the millionth time this guy pissed me off with his "brilliant and incisive" comments, and this time I think he went over the limit.

But you're right, let's try to build something positive in this forum, we all need it.

Cheers