McDaniels More Affable than Mangini's

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by jetsyankeesfan6, Jan 12, 2009.

1. jetsyankeesfan6

jetsyankeesfan6 New Member

(i meant McDaniels transition more affable...)
    Why the change in attitude?

#1 jetsyankeesfan6, Jan 12, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2009
  2. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

Because Bellychicken hates NYJ not Denver.

3. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

LOL No kidding right, kinda obvious. It's Jet hate, pure and simple. Makes every win against him, however few they be, sweet and delicious. :beer:

4. SeymourSacks

SeymourSacks New Member

Its because Mangini is a RAT and a sleeze bag, Josh McDaniels is a fine coach and a good man too...

He won't be stealing our playbooks and scouting reports and loading them up into the trunk of his card, tamper with our players during contract years and rat on us about a camera on the sideline.

5. Gator

Gator Active Member

Get off of Seymours sack!

6. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

I love the whole "RAT" bullshit with Mangini. Yeah, he tattled on a group of cheaters... CHEATERS... some how fans of the cheaters seem to find some kind of dishonor about not letting their team continue to CHEAT... to break the rules in order to win games. I have an old boss that I still talk to that goes on and on with the same RAT bullshit. I'm sorry, yes, our ex-coach had something called integrity and simply wanted a level playing field. In the spirit of something formerly known as sportsmanship you wouldn't think that would be too much to ask.

7. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

It's funny, once you get them to admit the cheating, they switch gears and say it had no outcome on the game. Fucking retards.

8. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

You're right about the Jet hate... but wrong about the reason BB was so negative towards Mangina.

According to Ptriot reports, BB told Mangina he didn't think he was ready for a HC gig (only being a DC for one year), and that alot more opportunities would come down the line.

Not only did Mangina not take the advice (which is his right), he started recruiting Patriot coaches behind BB's back. Then he was found going through the Pats player personnel files, and taking some. That is why Pioli had the locks changed and put him out on the street.

McDaniels has earned his shot and BB respects that.

9. abyzmul

He tried to recruit Ernie Adams, who give a flying turd about Patriots assistants? Certainly not Belichick. Adams is the real genius in that organization. Belichick is the figurehead.

10. Pats4Ever

Pats4Ever New Member

Mangini took Daboll with him to Jets...He also TRIED to get others to follow him......he also took some minor defensive players with him that knew the defense that Mangini was running.....

Now he has a new gig and has taken Brad Seeley the ST coach I believe...The rat is doing everything possible to be like BB...sorry but BB is the brains behind the Patriots success. Pioli's move will hurt the Pats more than any of the coaches leaving...The same system will remain in place....It will be the new coaches job to call those plays.

Weiss,Crennell, Mangini,Daboll all gone and Pats continue to win......this year Pioli, Capers and Seeley leaving.....BB will promote some young guys from within to run things and train them....Caserio already in place to take over for Pioli....

And the beat goes on

11. abyzmul

They've continued to win anything but a Super Bowl. You can console yourself like the Colts did all those years you Pasts douchebags laughed at them for not winning a Lombardi, and like the Phins fans did all those years Marino went without a ring. But in the end, the beat goes on... without any more rings, and with a continuous thinning of the coaching and FO ranks in terms of experience.

#11 abyzmul, Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
  12. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Pats2008Season->NoBrady->NoPlayoffs->Fail.

13. tgd666

tgd666 Member

Oh jeez, nobody told you.

That pats didn't make it into the playoffs this year.

14. CJLang

CJLang Well-Known Member

Maybe you think it was a failure, but most Pats fans realize the team had a tremendous season overcoming numerous major injury losses and managing to win 11 games when most teams would have folded up their tents.

Better than facing the offseason thinking about a team that had all the bullets in their gun and fell on their ass....

15. Traitor516

Traitor516 New Member

Who can literally say the Patriots 'continue to win nothing' or 'fail'? The Patriots organization continuously puts a good product on the field for it's fans. In the end; do fans care about 'Spygate' or the fact that their organization continues to be a factor. (See the Steelers for the last 30+ years). I sense jealousy on behalf of the Jets fans. I feel for you , I really do but the one liners have made me laugh for years. :p

Back on topic its's clear the relationship between BB and McD ended a lot differently than EM. If your protege or underling left you under a fog of distrust / perceived disrespect I can guarantee you would have ill-feelings. Beyond that, this is another SportsMedia doosy that amounts to squat.

I'd say focus on replacing the man you're defending due to pure hatred of BB/PATS and work on building personnel to consistently contend for the AFC east.

16. GreenMachine

Perfect description of Belichik and Parcells...

17. Traitor516

Traitor516 New Member

I agree with the general sentiment of your reply .......

BUT.......

IMO there was more involved around the Parcells/Belichick situation whereas Belichick supposedly felt stuck with the Jets. Belichick was under the tutorage of Parcells for a long long time and it's quite probable he felt he should test the coaching market for better positions. I would hope you didn't feel personally burned by Belichick more than Parcells; this guy gets hopes up and then crushes them all the time. We'll never know the full extent just as BB/EM, BB/BP, BB/EM relationship but the information that is spoken as gospel should hold some merit. Stealing personnel (like stealing my employees is minor) / Stealing Corporate Documentation (company resources huge deal) would be shunned by anyone with half a brain trying to run any profitable organization.The kicker may or may not have been SpyGate but the relationship was more than likely over before that even became an item.

18. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

You lost me after affable.......... can't use words with more than 2 syllables on a football forum, much less a Jet's forum.