Thomas Jones was just made a fool by Dana Jacobson

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by EcKo151, Jan 2, 2009.

1. talisaynon

talisaynon Well-Known Member

I don't see media turning a blind eye to Favre's horrible play down the road if he wasn't a "good ole boyh from 'ssipi." Do you?

2. JCotchrocket

JCotchrocket Active Member

'Cuz black people can't ask appropriate questions, right Don? Gotcha.

1) To everyone saying "You got great stats this year, quit complaining:" I'm damn glad that a player who made the Pro Bowl and led the AFC in rushing isn't satisfied with missing the playoffs. Jones wants a ring, pure and simple. Props to him for having his priorities straight.

2) To everyone saying "Jones is tearing the team apart or he isn't a good teammate, just like TO:" Wrong. The season is over and now he is commenting on what he (correctly) perceives to be a major factor in the Jets collapse, inconsistent quarterback play.

3) To everyone saying "What right does he have to call out Brett Favre?! Favre's a hall of famer, etc.:" Totally irrelevant. Brett Favre has played poorly as a Jet and that is all that matters. Thomas Jones was voted the 2008 team MVP, BY HIS TEAMMATES, and therefore not only has the right to call out under-performers, but the responsibility.

3. bwgold

bwgold New Member

Jones interview

Anybody have a list of Jets who publicly bashed TJ after he only had one rushing TD last year.

4. talisaynon

You even gotta ask? Thomas Jones got out of place speakin against a white man. He's a locker room cancer.

5. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

You just had to bring thast feel sorry for yourself bullshit into it didn't you? besides,my guess is that it would have been the white peoples fault regardless because everythings their fault,isn't it?

6. winstonbiggs

winstonbiggs 2008/2009 TGG Bill Parcells "Most Respected" Award

I always figured the liberal media gave Favre a break for being a product of Southern incest and didn't want to look like they were piling on a mentally challenged inbreed country boy who made it to the NFL. You think it's because he's white? Go figure.

#66 winstonbiggs, Jan 2, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2009
  7. typeOnegative13NY

Maybe you should put your energy into finding out why when they make the millions in sports,they still gotta go shoot up da club

8. AbdulSalam

AbdulSalam New Member

The fact that some here think its a good idea to go on the radio and throw your teammates under the bus after you yoursefl just sucked 2 weeks in a row when your team needed you - is frankly hilarious.

TJ's was wrong to say what he said which is why he is backpeddling now and sounding like a fool.

9. JCotchrocket

This is the thing that pisses me off about "Saint Brett."

When Favre, in THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING SEASON, says shit like I don't know if I made the right choice coming back or I don't know if I'll be playing ball next year or I don't know how good a team we are, the media applauds him for his honesty. "Just Brett being Brett!"

It is arguable that Brett Favre has been a bigger distraction to the Packers and Jets in the last three years than Terrell Owens has been to the Cowboys. Granted, the TO-Witten feud is just BEYOND psychotic, but up until then, Favre was definitely the bigger distraction.

10. talisaynon

Certainly the tipping point for Favre apologists! All things being equal would a liberal media give a break to a qb being the product of Southern incest who was....here it comes...black? :breakdance:

11. typeOnegative13NY

has anybody seen my dog?

12. JCotchrocket

On a side note, I think the league is in a learning period right now regarding future HoF players who keep coming back because they want a Super Bowl Ring, which in fact only hinders their team's chances of reaching the big show. Case in point, Brett Favre, whose desire for a ring was supposed to will last year's Packers into the Super Bowl, minus one OT pick.

See also, Tiki Barber. Pretty much the same team from 2006 to 2007, except no prima donna spouting "I'm gonna retire this year 'cause we can't win a Super Bowl" nonsense.

See also, LaDainian Tomlinson, whom I lost all respect for during last year's AFC championship game. If Tomlinson retires after the playoffs last year Michael Turner and Darren Sproles become the greatest RB tandem in the league.

13. typeOnegative13NY

He also doesn't start arguments on the sidelines,grab pom poms from the cheerleaders,stick sharpies in the goal post and come to press conferences dreesed in ridiculous,attention drawing pimp outfits.

14. JCotchrocket

Dude, I was just busting Don's chops cause he's an asshole. Put away the race card, please.

The white coach who castrated Favre in private meetings just got fired. It's not a race thing, it's a Favre thing.

15. JCotchrocket

But he does smack a whole lotta ass. I wonder what would happen if TO smacked a ref on the ass? I'd kinda like to see that...:eek:hmy:

16. #1 Jets Fan

#1 Jets Fan Guest

very easy...he wants a SB ring not to lead the AFC in rushing yards and a "shit load of TD"...... THAT HOW

17. typeOnegative13NY

that he does:rofl2:

18. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

He wasn't making alot of sense. He should of just came out and said the truth. "Favre had no passion to play no more, Should of benched him"

19. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

You know what, FUCK BRETT FAVRE!
    It's about time this fuckin' guy stopped getting treated like Jesus Christ, and someone had the balls to say it like it is.
    Favre blew this season for us. He didn't do what we got him to do. He is old, and washed up.
    GO HOME BRETT!!! FOREVER!!!

20. BadgerOnLSD

BadgerOnLSD Banned

I'm sure more people would rather have TJ as a teammate than Favre at this point.