I Realized Something About Chad Pennington Today While Being Insulted

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by The Dark Knight, Dec 23, 2008.

1. FinNasty

FinNasty Member

So what you're saying is that the reason Chad wouldn't have worked out on the Jets is because of YOU (the fans). Not b/c of Chad or any football reason... but b/c the fans ran him out of town.

So it's your fault, huh?

2. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Sometimes its just time for a change.

3. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Why didn't you go into VC instead of sitting outside?

4. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

So your team's one suck on the teet since the merger is so much more spectacular? You had arguably the best QB in the history of the league and wasted his career. Nice job!

5. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Chad leaves Mangini --> Chad plays like a pro bowler.
    Chad leaves Mangini --> Chad becomes a hero in Miami.

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 2018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Seriously, when my chick goes in there I follow her around with a bra on my head just to embarrass her.

7. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

I love Christmas shopping there because, at least on the left coast, all the chics working there look like high priced strippers.

8. Traveling

Traveling New Member

Everyone loves a winner. Look at how everyone talked about Favre after the Patriots and Titans games. Now look how they talk about him.

9. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

This whole Chad worship by Dullphin fans is so laughable. I live in South Florida and the mere mention of his name to fin fans in the past was greeted by ridicule and idiotic comments, EVERY single time. Now he's the savior of their team...

I like Chad as a person. Seems like a really good guy. Having said that, just wait fin fans when he starts throwing ducks for int's like crazy. Wait until he gets into the red zone and can't get it done. Not to mention his history of injuries...

10. Jaded Green

Jaded Green New Member

The world will never know for sure, but do you think we would be any worse than we have been as of late? Based on what Chad has done so far, I highly doubt it. He's gone what's done is done, it was time for him to go, but we really did not get any farther and they added way more than just Favre this off season. Hey there is still a chance we can get somewhere this season but it certainly does not look good and it's not even close to what most expected it to be, considering how terrible Chad was. I just think it's ridiculous to say Chad sucks with what he is accomplishing this season, and I find it funny how Favre gets the coaching pass this year when he has not done anything for us yet, and Chad never got that benefit or credit for doing just as much and even more with way less.

11. al_toon_88

al_toon_88 Well-Known Member

Not in L.A. they don't. Oh, you live in Vegas. That must explain it.

12. fenwyr

fenwyr Active Member

Hey, they were pretty good in Hollywood. :wink:

13. Johnny4

Johnny4 New Member

Here's the thing. We've been to the playoffs with Chad. He was on much better teams than this Miami one and even won a playoff game or 2. That's where the problem was, we went as far as Chad could take you. The goal is not to make the playoffs, or win a single playoff game. Its to win the Superbowl. Chad wasn't getting us there, he won't get Miami there either. He stayed healthy this year, always his biggest problem with us, next year will be different. The only mistake we made was letting him stay in he division when we could have traded him out for nothing.

14. Gubernaculum

Gubernaculum New Member

I don't buy this "Chad couldn't take the Jets to the SB" argument. Nobody can make that statement with any certainty and nobody can say Favre would absolutely give the Jets a better chance to make the big one- the guy laid a goose-egg in his last chance to get to the Super Bowl. The playoffs are a crapshoot, some team gets hot and goes all the way. I'd much, much rather be in the position to be IN the playoffs rather than sitting at home like the Jets will do.

15. Tight

Tight Active Member

Akibud.. He disrespected and he invaded my space.. Crossed 2 lines in less then 30 seconds. Gotta stand up for myself.. He would never pull no shit like that again though..

16. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

And for that my little troll friend my response would have been Marino won ZERO Super Bowls and the Dolphins have done nothing significant since.

Unless you count having Gus Frerotte as your starter at one point. That was spiffy.

Your wonderful organization has amounted to nothing in about just as many years as ours. What in the name of Cleo Lemon have you to be happy about?

17. Johnny4

Johnny4 New Member

I'd rather be in the playoffs too. But be honest, if Chad were on this team and we were in the playoffs, you'd be thinking another one and done. One of my biggest regrets if we don't make the playoffs is that we didn't get a chance to see what Clemens or Ratliff can do. Don't forget that Chad benefited from not having to play in the wind of the meadowlands yet this season. I'd bet my hat that he'll throw a 4th quarter int.

18. Farva

Farva New Member

wow...i mean....really???

how fuckin stupid must you be??

obviously my "diss" was ridiculous...i was comparing it to your fuckin knee slapper about ricky smoking weed....god damn...

its ok asshole...good luck with favre retiring, clemens (haha) as your quaterback and a bunch of old ass over priced veterans....

your future is bright my friend :rofl::drunk:

19. Chrisp22

Chrisp22 Active Member

Most of your quotes this week are ridiculous. But you are a a 'fish fan, it's understandable. Were you the guy in the mall with the Pennington jersey?

I am NOT, nor ever will be the JGG Trasktalker of the Year. I come here to talk a little football, make some dry humor jokes and comiserate with some fellow Jets fans.

You are just a flaming little weasel who probably will never be heard from again if the 'Fish lose this weekend. But go ahead and have your moment in the sun. Be my guest actually. Continue on with your bad self.

Go Jets!!

20. FinFanInCali

FinFanInCali New Member

Bro there is no need to come off this way. If you have this much hostility in you why don't you take this to there smack forum, and not the main board. If you are going to continue to post like this, I would appreciate it if you take our name off of your sig.

#100 FinFanInCali, Dec 23, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2008