Jets-Fins @ 4:15

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by DownAndOut, Dec 22, 2008.

1. Blanda

Blanda New Member

The Jets need to smash the Fins in the mouth just for the sake of football. All those direct snaps look like a college football game. For the sake of football as a whole the Jets need to defeat Miami, or we may see Pennington hoisting a super bowl trophy,
    I wanna puke!

2. pats-hater

pats-hater Active Member

this is so true., that was awesome! but the jets fuking blow right now. cs sucks balls big time..

if the pats win, i guess i'll just give my tix away at the stadium if i can...

3. Italian Seafood

Italian Seafood New Member

Yeah, we were coming off of a big win at New England heading into that last Sunday in 2002 and overall on a roll. The opposite of now.

4. BradyToMoss

BradyToMoss Banned

This is horrible, the Pats and Jets should both be playing at the same time. This is a joke !

5. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

I had confidence going into th day that either Cle or Mia would lose but heading into the Stadium my confidence was shaken.

6. keypusher

keypusher Member

Yeah, because if there's anything the NFL hates, it's a team from the biggest city in the country going to the playoffs. Moron.

7. Barry the Baptist

Barry the Baptist Hello son, would you like a lolly?

With all the breaks your stupid team has gotten over the years I don't think you should be complaining. If you lose it's all nun and void so go out and win and te rest takes care of itself. Honestly though as a fan I'd like to see the Jets win regardless because I know your not winning the SB and I couldn't deal with the Phins winning the division. I'd like to see Buffalo kick your teeth down your throat and then the Jets all of a sudden have something to play for.

8. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I have a bad feeling that this time we will help NE win the division instead of them helping us.

9. NYJetsMetsCTHuskies

NYJetsMetsCTHuskies Active Member

Either way, the Jets will have something to play for at least for a while because the Ravens play at the same time as the Jets.

10. Jets n Boys

Jets n Boys Banned

I too could give a shit about it...unless NE loses!