Brett Favre was a mistake...

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Hemi, Sep 22, 2008.

1. Tight

Tight Active Member

You can't blame him the gameplan is to blame schotty is to blame.. are you watching the giants carolina game, did you see mushin muhammad on the double move this guy is 45 years old and he got open.. We dont have any of these things.. fire them all.. he has millions he can buy all the gum he wants to with that and chew that in his house..

2. Traveling

Traveling New Member

There is no doubt that Brett hasn't looked the same the last few games. Not sure what it is. Some of this has been the playcalling. Why so much shotgun? Today was the type of day to run the ball. Why no separation for the receivers? Sometimes Brett would look and look and look and no one was open. This team as a whole has really fallen off. As always, the QB gets too much of the credit for the wins and too much of the blame for the losses.

3. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Brett Favre is everything I thought he'd be - no more, no less. He's a ProBowl quarterback at certain times, and makes horrible mistakes at others. And sometimes, he looks like the 39 year old guy who played in Green Bay last year. In fact, most of the time he looks like that. Directed correctly, he had the talent to win against the SEAHAWKS, fuhcryinoutloud.

I'm more convinced than ever that the problem with this team is coaching and nothing but coaching. This team had zero urgency beginning the game, and zero poise toward the end. I don't put that on Brett Favre. I know who he is. I'm pretty sure he had the talent to get us a touchdown in the first quarter. I'm also pretty sure he has the capability to throw a disastrous pick in our last ditch fourth quarter drive. That's who he is.