Hats off the Broncos.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by nyjetsrule, Nov 30, 2008.

1. nyjetsrule

nyjetsrule Active Member

I've decided to start this thread because of all of our ramblings from Titans fans last week not giving the Jets any credit for whooping their ass.

Well this week we got our ass whooped. I do not believe that Denver at the end of the season will have a better record than us, or that they truly are the better team, but today they were.

And Hats off to them. Yes you can bitch about the officiating especially with the Cotch fumble, but what happened happened, and we were still in the game. You can bitch about the incredibly coincidental string of injuries, stopping our hurry up offense, but whether they were real or faked, they werent deemed illegal on field. So regardless they gave us an ass whooping today.

Congratulations to the Denver Broncos for kicking our ass all over the field.

2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I'd agree if they didn't fake injuries.

Cutler is a great QB. That is all.

3. TurkJetFan

TurkJetFan Well-Known Member

definitly...the broncos outplayed the jets today...hands down

4. duketogo

duketogo New Member

Yeah, they got the breaks and took advantage of our mistakes. I don't really like Shanahan and their circus of "injured" players when we try to run no huddle, but what can you do? Well done Broncos.

5. KiLLaH87

KiLLaH87 New Member

i dont think its the same situation. we owned the titans last week. the refs questionable calls all game rid any evidence of the broncos owning us. and last week a good team beat an undefeated team, while this week an ok incosistent team beat a good team. i think we as jets fan should be more pissed about this loss because it was the broncos, then titans fans last week when losing to us.

6. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

I think the jets need to learn and take a page of their book. If you are losing momentum, roll around on the ground a fake an injury.

7. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

The Broncos took it to our Jets, when they least expected it. They came in and whooped our butts, now we need to focus on SF and beat them.

8. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

Those 'injuries' had me riled up good, as did the Cotchery fumble, but they were definitely the better team today. Their receivers were wide open and Hillis made fools of our D-line. Well played, Broncos.

9. BakerMaker

BakerMaker Well-Known Member

It reminds me of last week. The Jets heading on the road were the heavy underdog when entering TEN and they absolutely brought it to the Titans.

Now the Broncos were the ones who were counted out vs the big bad mighty Jets and they brought it to us.

Wouldent shock me if KC would go and upset Denver(Again) with the way that the NFL is. Denver is like SD, some games they'll get up for and some games they will absolutely let down for. Very inconsistent but very dangerous when on.

Just makes me sick to have us lose to Robertson though, god I hate that bum. But with the way the Dts were getting hurt for DEN, Shanahan may have no other choice but to give Robertson the majority of snaps thus giving us a pick.

10. 4transplant4

4transplant4 New Member

I'd hope that we've got a little more class than that.

11. Cman68

Cman68 The Dark Admin, 2018 BEST Darksider Poster

So we got our asses kicked today. I think its a good thing because alot of us were beginning to think we were somehow invincible because we got on a roll. This win SHOULD bring everybody, players and coaches included, back down to earth.

12. ganggreengirl

ganggreengirl New Member

I am only half kidding. :metal:

13. PleaseWinSuperBowlJets

PleaseWinSuperBowlJets Active Member

Yeah, I agree man.

14. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

We sure got our asses whooped.

15. superotto80

superotto80 New Member

Agreed, we got wooped.

16. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

We lost to a better coach, not a better team.

17. TheBlairThomasFumble

TheBlairThomasFumble Active Member

Fake injuries aside (Shanny is a scumbag), the Broncos made some nice plays today.

18. wexy

wexy Member

Sometimes people forget that the other guys are trying to win and don't really care that the forum is going to be upset about a Jets loss.

19. puddnhead

puddnhead New Member

And so did they, apparently, based upon how many times their defenders would lay down on the ground "hurt" whenever we tried to go into hurry-up.

20. Firemangini Ed

Firemangini Ed New Member

Every time I see the Broncos play well I wonder why more teams don't use the zone blocking scheme. I suspect the smaller linemen they use in their system handled the slippery footing better than the elephants on our DLine. But the fake injuries were classless, can't respect Shanny now.