A win by the numbers....ugh

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NDmick, Oct 26, 2008.

1. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

2. The Dark Knight

The Dark Knight Well-Known Member

At (4-3), wait until after next week to pass final judgment.

3. hazmat

hazmat New Member

If Favre doesn't throw 3 picks and we make the field goal we win by 25-30 points. No matter what the coaching staff does your never happy.

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

This is the one I was flipping out about. WTF is Schotty's problem? Playing against the worst run defense on the face of the planet and he comes out and runs half the # of times as they pass.

It's nice to get the win but Schotty REALLY worries me with his head scratching play calling.

5. The thing i don't understand about everyone complaining is....

For the most part weren't we moving the ball VERY effectively? If you take away spare sputtered drive here or there, and the goofy turnovers...this offense was basically moving the ball at WILL. Who the hell cares how we move the ball as long as it works?

6. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

You'd think he'd take a page out of his fathers book and run a little more... they are dumb. They are a Dumb group of humans.

7. hazmat

hazmat New Member

You're obviously smarter then the coaching staff.

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

he's obviously smarter than you...because you'd have to be pretty "Daft" to not see the results of the shitty play-calling that has plagued this team since week 1!!

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Then I will make a thread on what needs to be done against each team every saturday. Matchups, philosophies, etc. And if the Jets do the opposite of what I say and win - point goes to them, if they don't - point goes to me, if we have the same philosophy and win - each gets a point.

With 9 games left, I think I can win this contest 6-3.

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Against Oakland, the FIRST element of the game I'm taking out is the crowd... that crowd was in the game all day long. I'm taking them out with the running game, 10 play drives that are 7:00 minutes long. Once the run is working, play-action posts to the middle of the field - which Favre loves throwing - where our YAC WRs can get just that. If Favre is being pressured, add the TEs to the mix and get Keller to chip and run underneath, it was working early on. How is this so hard to come up with?

On defense I'm stacking 8 or even 9 in the box all game, and making Russell beat beat my defense. Throw 6 blitzes at him and stick a safety on McFadden so he can't get outside for screen passes.

The game would have been 21-13.

For Kansas City, its run run run run run run run run run, pass, play-action, pass, run run run run run, screen, run run run run run run run run run run run, bomb it again, run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run run, pass, pass, pass, screen, run run run, play the back ups because the score should be 31-10. Run, run run run, QB sneak with Clemens, run, pass once with Clemens becuase he sucks, run run run run run run run run run run, Win.

Final score - 44-17.

How the fuck is this so hard.