Jets vs. Chiefs Game Thread Week 8

Discussion in 'Game Threads' started by Petrozza, Oct 26, 2008.

1. zace

zace Well-Known Member

Ok I'm one of the biggest supporter of Jets, but this is pathetic.

2. RobA

RobA 2005-2007 TGG.com Most Optimistic Award Winner

Why, why can't we just blow out the teams we're supposed to?

3. Jets FTW!!

Jets FTW!! Member

ready for another 4-12 season boys!?!!?!? I am!

4. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I posted this last week and I'm gonna be the asshole who says Told-ya-so:

5. maynardsmyhero-uk

maynardsmyhero-uk Well-Known Member

we pay out $80 mill for an oline and don't run the ball. Look at NE , Mangini you fucktard , there 28th choice rb is playing and yes they still run the ball .

Line up and smash it you fucking dick!

6. #17 with a bullet

#17 with a bullet New Member

Yeah you got to look at the Coaching staff. So many good players and continual poor results.

7. DBWarren23

DBWarren23 Active Member

Ummmm we did that with Hackett and made the playoffs and people bitched because we were too conservative, you cant have it both ways.

8. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Why didnt we just keep Pennington why???????

This coaching stuff cant ****** utilzie players properly.

For once, cant we see a nice blowout win against the wost team in football??? Is it that ******* hard to ask???

Thigpen ****** blows and were making look like Tom Brady.

9. JoeWalton

JoeWalton Well-Known Member

"ready for another 4-12 season boys!?!!?!? I am!"

I hope so, we can use the high draft pick, if we get a real coaching staff and front office, that is.

10. Cakes

Cakes Mr. Knowledge 2010

I was a fan of Mark Bradley when he played for the Oklahoma Sooners and Chicago Bears.
    Why did he pick today to make a big touchdown catch?

11. #17 with a bullet

#17 with a bullet New Member

It wouldnt matter if we had Pennington. Look how he is flourishing in Miami. There's no way hes posting those numbers here.

12. penny10jet

penny10jet New Member

The fact that the score is still 14-14 is a testament to how bad this Chiefs team is. Because this is one of the worst halves of Jets football Ive ever seen.

13. Steve032

Steve032 New Member

Chiefs ball to start the 2nd half??

14. GBA

GBA Well-Known Member

They should just take the refs off the field. Seriously, he was like 10 feet away, staring at the play and they go and overturn his call with inconclusive replay. Fucking horseshit.

15. NJrocket24

NJrocket24 Well-Known Member

Heres the thing I like conservative. I like doing 10 plays almost perfect instead of doing 1000 plays ok. I like to use what works and stick with it, not what my coaching philosophy says I should do.

16. Mr. Papagiorgio

This is the worst rushing defense in the league and we aren't running on them. It should be smash mouth football with some play action. Bad play calling by Mangini and Brian. Cotchery and Favre just aren't on the same page again for the first INT. The second INT was a bad play by Favre. Missed FG was huge as well. We'd at least be up by 3. Our defense has played horrible overall. They had a chance for a late INT, instead they give up a BS run play that wasn't meant to do much and then KC chucks it up the field for a TD. I still don't think there is anyway they can overturn an official who is right there and sees the toe hit. The replay wasn't conclusive.

17. plasticsloth

plasticsloth Well-Known Member

this is sickening. The CS is completely holding this team back. Why is favre throwing on every fucking down! Jones and Leon are running all over this fucking team. Chiefs are the worst run D. And sutton is such a fucking shithead. What are these rushes? It's so fucking predictable. What happened to the creative blitzes we saw in the second half of last season. Once again the CS is doing a terrible job. Schotty calls one good drive at the beginnning of the game and proceeds to throw in the towel.

18. thejetsaddict

thejetsaddict New Member

wholy shit how was that overturned?? That official was right there to see his toe was out of bounds. So much for needing definative evidence to overturn, im getting real sick of this shit.

I really am so pissed off right now I cant even explain it. there was no following of the rules during that replay. The ref clearly just watched the replay and decidied it looked like it was in to him. Unless he has a better replay then we were looking at there is no way to 100% say his foot was in and hence would have to go with the call on the field. Someone explain to me how it could be anything other than that.

#578 thejetsaddict, Oct 26, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2008
  19. jonnyd

jonnyd 2007 TGG.com Funniest Poster Award Winner

hahah dude, Ive always wondered that myself...its sooo retarded....they justify it buy bringin a grill and eatin burgers in the parking lot......hahahah oh boy!!!!!! This mind you, after an entire summer of eating those same fuckin burgers!!!! and now theyre gonna pay PSLs to go to this shit?????????// mind boggling how a single person ever shows up on a sunday

20. pender30

pender30 Member

After he gets fired, Mangini will see his biggest mistake was being too arrogant to get quality, experienced coordinators.