Has Randy Moss thrown in the Towel?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NDmick, Sep 23, 2008.

1. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Your weak arguments are no match for actually watching the games and understanding what you are seeing, Gaggin. Pretend all you want, you'll still fail.

2. Grogan

Grogan Banned

#62 Grogan, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  3. abyzmul

What a moron you are. Of course Randy Moss isn't done, but he's not playing to the level that he would if he had Brady throwing to him, and it's not because Brady made him a good wideout - and I doubt anyone really said those things in this thread (and I'm not scanning 4 pages of this thread for the likes of you), you just need to try to change the argument because your initial argument is a complete failure right out of the gate - it's because Randy went to NE to play with Brady, and now he's catching passes from some no-name who can't maximize his talent, and he knows his wallet is going to suffer because of it. You make it sound like 1000 yards and 8 TDs proves that he isn't dogging it, but in his first year in Oakland, one of his 2 dog years there, he had 1008 yards and 8 touchdown in that failure of an experiment.

But keep trying to change what the argument is, the fact that even if Moss gets 1000yds/8TDs, it's a dog year for him if he doesn't put forth the effort like he really isn't right now... keep going because I like watching you fail. You're great at it.

#63 abyzmul, Oct 9, 2008
  4. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

your insults are great, 8 years ago your team was (and your fans still are) regarded as in the same league as the jets. you have the fortune of rooting for a team that has fallen on some great luck to become as dominant as they have been. maybe someday the jets will have that same luck. if they do you will not see me or any of the other rational fans on this board going to the boards of other teams to gloat about it.

now that thats done. i have never said that moss was done, made by brady, or made brady. some jets fan may have said that to you but it is not the opinion of all or even most jets fans, or any other fans. fact is randy moss could make cassel into a what appears to be an above average qb all by himself. if he was playing as he did last year. cassel can throw the ball into triple coverage and let moss go get it just as well as brady did last year.

if you go and actually read some of the thread before you entered it, i actually bumped the thread saying that him giving up was wishful thinking by us. i do still think that he is not going at it as he did last year. he never disappeared from a game last year. he has been all but non existent in two games already. and dont blame it on the qb. because when you have an inexperienced qb his first choice would always be to go to moss if he could.

5. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

#65 Killeri9590, Oct 9, 2008
  6. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Hey it's past that time little man...did Mommy forget to read you a bed time story.

It's alright the CHEATriots won't be making the playoffs so you can rest easy =)

7. abyzmul

3 for 26 yards and zero touchdowns.

Game-breaking day for Captain Dog-it.

8. ukilledkenny

funny he has had a whole day to come up with something to say and hasn't even attempted it yet.

9. abyzmul

http://forums.theganggreen.com/showpost.php?p=945081&postcount=20

It's funny, I take less than 24 hours to post after the Pats game, yet I was the one 'hiding'. Riiiiiight. I'm not only going to enjoy this Jets season, I'll also enjoy this Pats season because of stains like him.

10. The Uniform Bomber

The Uniform Bomber Spivey's Agent

I wonder if he as TGG blocked from his browser until the Pats win again.

11. ukilledkenny

yeah well i guess thats what trolls do. its easy to talk big over the internet when nobody knows who you are.