Has Randy Moss thrown in the Towel?

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by NDmick, Sep 23, 2008.

1. Grogan

Grogan Banned

:rofl::rofl: You really just don't get it do you? You've been a fan of such an awful team for so long, you just don't understand how a good team with great coaching handles hard times. Sure if it was the Jets starting QB that went down, of course you would expect the belly roll, and who could blame you, after all you've never seen anything else have you? Now a real team like the Pats will scratch and claw all the way to the end, no matter what happens. Don't be shocked if the Jets are one of the teams that lose an eye along the way. :up: You can pretend to know football all you like, but if you can't see that this division is shaping into a dog fight right until the end, then you really don't know anything. All 4 teams could very well take turns being the divison leader from week to week as the season goes on, if your blind to it, oh well.

#41 Grogan, Oct 7, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2008
  2. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

^ At least you admitted that the division isn't owned by the Pats anymore.

3. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Why would I? All I ever said was that when Brady went down it was an even playing field. It was Jet fans that went wild thinking they where going to skip to a divison title like they where some great power house. It's going to be a whole lot more interesting than that my friend. :eek:hmy:

4. Jetzz

Jetzz Active Member

He's coming around... ever so slowly... :up:

5. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

You're the one that doesn't get it, because you are a front-running pea-brain that can't figure out every team in the league, unless they've been decimated by injuries, scratches and claws until the end. You're dumb enough to think only the team that you currently root for does it, and that's why you're going to be absent when the Pats are getting hammered late in the season when teams have the film on Cassel to abuse him.

BTW, the second half of your post is such a pathetic backpedal from your attitude earlier this season that I'm not going to address it past laughing at it for knowing I was right about you. You're already making excuses in your lack of a mind and that's a huge indicator that you will be invisible when the Pats are eliminated. Putz.

6. Killeri9590

Killeri9590 Banned

Hey Grogan, why don't you find a CHEATriots board to post on and go there and discuss how you are going to cheat for the next game.

This is the Jets board, it seems you taken a wrong turn my friend.

Or better yet go back to the Patriots board on Footballfutures and continue ur patheic power rankings LMAO

7. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Wow you sure told me, did Daddy forget to turn off the computer? :rofl:

8. Firemangini Ed

Firemangini Ed New Member

"Patriots coach Bill Belichick denied Wednesday the claim by Raiders owner Al Davis that New England had a workout with Randy Moss before obtaining him in a trade with Oakland.

Davis said Tuesday that the Patriots had tampered with Moss before the deal in April 2007 that brought the wide receiver to the Patriots for a fourth-round choice that year on the weekend of the NFL draft."

Does the concept of tampering even apply to trades? And the main point of Davis' rant is ridiculous, when you are trying to trade a player you want the other teams to have as high an opinion of him as possible in order to boost the price. Thats why when Parcells wanted to trade Keyshaun he went around saying Key was like a son to him, next thing you know he's traded.

9. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Tampering deals with having contact with players without the ok of the team that holds their contract. Al Davis said that the Patriots tampered with Moss because he heard Kraft say that he needed to look Moss in the eyes before trading for him. What Al doesn't seem to realize is that the conversation he's talking about took place when the Raiders sent Moss to New England for a medical exam the night befoere the deal was done. The Raiders agreed to let Moss be examined and speak with the Patriots before the trade was agreed on, so how he gets tampering out of it is anyone's guess. Al just doesn't like looking dumb, which is his own fault because all you heard coming from the Raiders after that trade was " Moss has lost a step", "Moss can't run", "Moss is done". Jet fans should remember this very well, after all you guys spent the better part of that off-season predicting what a major bust the trade for Moss was going to be. Once again Jet fans are on the money with their many predictions. :rofl:

10. German Jets Fan

German Jets Fan 2007 TGG.com Rookie of the Year Award Winner

Just as all the Patsfans after we traded for Favre. :rofl:

It´s funny that you come up with this stuff just after Moss had his first godo game this season, while this Thread is two weeks old.

11. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Really??? So what your telling me is week 1's 116 yard game doesn't count, or that in 4 games having 17 catches for 267 yards is bad or poor even with adjusting to a new QB?? Once again Jet fans only see what they want to see. As for Favre, do you really belive your going to be getting the performance he had against the mighty Cardinals every week from here on in??? If so you've been drinking far too muct green kool Aid. It's good we are in October, because Favre is the perfect trick or treat QB for the season, but hey don't take my word for it, you'll see it for yourself soon enough.

12. German Jets Fan

So you´re satisfied with 267 from Moss?

And for Favre, Favre leads the NFL in TDs and QB-Rating and the Jets are definitly a better team with Favre, than they were with Penny. I guess all the Patsfans that came here to bash the Favre trade and laugh about the Jets trading for a 39 yo QB don´t find that too funny, since he´s playing for a Divisionrival now. Once again, Patsfans only see what they want to see.

edit: congratulations for writing an entire post without a smiley.

#52 German Jets Fan, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  13. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Why wouldn't I be? Maybe your not that good with math but that averages out to just over 1000 yards for the season and 8 Td's, all with a back up QB. When exactly is the last time a Jet WR put up those kind of numbers with a starter much less a backup QB??:rofl: Please you talk tuff and make all the predictions you like, they mean nothing in general and even less coming from a Jet fan. If the Jets go out and get beat by the Bengals Sunday, most of you will be back in the "Favre was a mistake" thread. Reality, no matter where exactly it falls, is not something Jet fans can ever recognize. With the exception of a very few of you, Jet fans are the least knowledgable about their own team and players than any fans in the NFL.

14. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

do they not have pats message boards? if you wanna suck randy's balls and bash everything about the jets im sure there is a pats board with a bunch of people who would love to do it with you. amazing how people like you will come to an opposing teams board just to be an annoyance.

oh almost forgot a smiley as that seems to be what attracts grogans attention :up:

15. German Jets Fan

You said, that 267 yards and 2 TDs isn?t bad, that?s where i might have gotten the impression, you?re happy with it. And why would you compare Moss to the Jets WRs? Moss is one of the most talented WRs to ever play the game, no comparison to anyone the Jets had lately.

Seriously, do you really think you could hurt anyone by attacking them with the BS a few clueless guys write drunk after a game? Most here don?t agree with most of the threads and statements you always bring up to talk shit. And those morons are on every team?s board, not only amon Jetsfans, I remember a Thread on patsplanet after the SB, where someone said, he?s now longer a Patsfans, caus they?re loosers. Or what about The 4th Ring, this guy obviously made wrong prediction and he obviously is a Patsfan, so I guess that leads to: All Patsfans are stupid, they seriously thought they would win the SB :rofl:

So what are you actually trying to do here? I never saw you offering you?re knowlege to this board, but I saw you step back several times as soon as anyone really talkes about football. All you do is pick some stupid thread titles, add "jets fans are so stupid" and some of these :rofl:, then you throw them around the board randomly.

16. abyzmul

Gaggin's only real defense of Moss dogging it in this entire thread is that the Jets' wideouts aren't as talented as he is. Which we all knew, which the entire league knows. His talent isn't in question. His heart is.

But go right ahead and make your weak arguments, front-runner, because you will be gone soon enough.

17. Grogan

Grogan Banned

So are you saying that 1000 plus yards and 8 or more tds while playing with a back up QB for a season is "dogging" it from Moss??? How long have you been watching football??? If this is the case, then your only defense of football stupidity seems to be blind homerism.

18. abyzmul

I watched the Jets-Pats game and watched the Pats-Phins game and if you don't see Moss dogging those routes, then you need to give up watching football and stick with checkers. You are so out of your league in these discussions, I wonder if we should just have a Retard Forum dedicated to people like you.

19. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Really, so the two games that Moss struggled in it was because he "dogged it", and the two games he went over 100 yards it was because he just happened to try those games??? And you want to talk about a Forum for Retards???? :rofl: I'll tell you what, you get a head start and I'll meet you there, don't worry, I'm pretty sure they are already waiting for you there. P.S. Don't forget your headgear. :rofl:

#59 Grogan, Oct 9, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
  20. ukilledkenny

ukilledkenny You bastards!

the two games right after the brady injury he has two games were no one even noticed he was on the field. given his history and some of the replays shown on various sports shows discussing moss, it isn't out of the question to say he was dogging it because he didnt have his all pro qb to throw him the ball.

then after the bye he comes out and gets a big play early for the td and more than half his total yards for the game. where did he go the rest of the game? last years moss goes for at least one more td in a game when he gets a big one that early in a game.

and you know whats sad? the projections you have for him, the 1000 yards 8tds he could get those while dogging it throughout the year. he is that much of freak. he doesn't need to put out his best effort to be one of the best in the game. we all saw what happened when he was going 100% every game all game.