Where are all the Big Mouths?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #28Martin, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Big Blocker

Big Blocker Well-Known Member

Grogan as a screen name shows you right off the bat the poster has no cred. Which is why I don't post in his direction.

2. jaywayne12

jaywayne12 Well-Known Member

Come on..you havent had a valid REPONSE since you have been on this site.

I may have had only a 5th grade education...but my teacher...Mrs. Richmond..spent countless hours on the word REPONSE.

Like most trolls..Im done with you.

If you can answer this question...we will let you stay..ready?

Who's this:
    :rofl:
    (hint) He WAS the qb for a team that plays in New England. He hasnt won a superbowl without cheating. Chicks used to dig him..until he did this :rofl:

Many of his fans were like this :mad: when it happened..so they went to other teams websites looking for him but they cant find him anywhere.
    So now they find themselves going to bars with only men in them doing a lot of this :wink: and sadly....this :eek:hmy:

3. Hot Rod

Hot Rod Member

Guess you think your backs are the best after one good week. I guess R&R stands for The Retard & Retard Express. Good luck getting your @$$ kicked by SD this week.

4. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Wow I had always heard how classless and low-rent Jet fans are, but untill you responded I didn't know just how clueless they are. You went a long way around avoiding the very truth of my post. Of course you don't want to deal with it, reality and truth are only observed by Jet fans when they fall in line with what they want to belive. So tell me my limited friend, where exactly am I wrong in my satments about Favre? Is he not every bit the trick or treat QB he has always been? Did his last two playoff runs not end with monumental Favre F.U.'s? Do you really belive there won't be games this year that Favre hands to the other team with a bow on top? If so, then you really don't have a clue about Lord Favre.

5. Greatful Jethead

Greatful Jethead New Member

Classless and Low rent....hahaha priceless. First you are wrong in all you say To call you ignorant would be an understatement. I can only imagine the turmoil you must be in living in your Brady'less world. But its time to put down the crack pipe. Face it the Jets have a better Qb than you do right now. We have dealt with the fact that however much we may not like it . Pats have had a better Qb than us these last few years. You can thank us for that by replacing your old one with Brady. As for Bretts interceptions , if you were to take your head out of your ass long enough to look a little deepeer into the stats. You would find out that 90% of Favre's interceptions came when they were behind and he was trying to make something happen. It may be ok to lie down when you are losing where you are from . But its never been alright for Favre or us. Thats why he made such a good fit. So go grab yourself another lighter a nice big rock and some pictures of your now useless Qb. Go back into your little closet and do whatever it is that comes natural for you. When you come out we will be in the playoffs, Patsies wont and you my friend will finally be out of the closet....

6. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Playoffs????/ :rofl: The Jets beat the mighty cardinals and your already talking playoffs??? Jet fans like you make it too easy, keep drinking the Green Kool aid, and we'll see who makes it to the playoffs. Can't you just picture it, the Jets get their best chance in years to overcome the Patriots get to the Playoffs, but look out, here come the Pats, backup QB and all just to swipe it all away. It's coming, can't you feel it, I can. :rofl: By that time it will be you hiding in a closet.

7. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

you're still here??...i didn't recognize you with those Dolphin cleat marks on your face.

8. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

I still haven't figured out how a "genius" head coach couldn't figure out how to adjust to a college offense.

OMG, could you imagine how bad we'd roast Sutton/Mangini if that shit happened to us?

Apparently the Pats fans see that and think playoffs.

9. ghostridergo

ghostridergo New Member

I still don't think we should have gotten Favre. He had a great game, I will admit. But this isn't long term. So love it as long as you can because when all the other teams in our division are finding their quarterback of the future. We will still be trying to find ours.

So I will love it for now but in the long run it just isn't kosher.

10. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

I think if the Niners destroy the Pats this weekend...Grogan will disappear into the vortex of solitude for good.

EDIT: It will be forever known as the day the "Smiley" died :)

11. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Maybe the Niners will run the Double Wing on them this weekend.

12. Jets81

Jets81 Well-Known Member

I'll admit that one of my concerns was that Favre never seems to chalk a play up to a loss and just throw the ball away. I actually saw him do it in the Cards game so that made me happy. Gunslinger or not there's times where you've gotta protect the ball and try something different on the next play.

13. Greatful Jethead

I have to admit I agree...to a point. There is no doubt he still has a rifle for an arm. And with his experience there can be no better Qb playing today who can read other teams defenses. My only problem was the short amount of time he had to learn playbook and gel with receivers. If this game against Cards was any indication. Than why not this year. If we can fix the kkicking problem and get some sort of a running game. We will see. So for me the jury will be out until I see more.

14. Greatful Jethead

Make it easy....you really cant believe that Cassel will take you to the playoffs. Pats are finished. They beat us with Our Qb still learning the playbook . It will be different next time. You guys couldnt beat the Dolphins. That alone should have kept your sorry ass in the closet

15. Section 227. Row 5

Section 227. Row 5 Active Member

Haaaahhhahahahaaahahaaaa....

That is fucking hilarious!

16. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Wow, Jet fans never ever say that. :rofl: You show so little knowledge of football or history for that matter it's no wonder you guys end up shocked and crying every year. One game and the Pats are done, and the Jets are on their way to the Super Bowl after beating the Mighty Cardinals? :rofl: Please stop, you only make yourself look foolish, it's a long season, 1 game out of 16 means nothing, by the way did you happen to forget the Patriots still have one less loss than the Jets? You keep drinking your kool aid, and we'll see who's ends up on top. :up:

#76 Grogan, Oct 3, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2008
  17. Denny

Denny Active Member

:eek:fftopic:

I love trolls and other teams fans that are classless. Don't ban them. They are like the jesters of our court. High on entertainment value. Carry on.

:jets:

18. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

You drew a lot of conclusions from a very simple statement directed at you. Go back under the rock that you came from and stay there.

19. Greatful Jethead

Einstein Again I reiterate Please take your head out of your ass and maybe you would realize THAT THE ONLY REASON YOU HAVE ONE LESS LOSS IS YOU PLAYED ONE LESS GAME. Wow just wow. I now know why no one responds to you. You are an idiot...No wait I am sorry That would be mean to all the idiots in the world. Maybe in a coupla years when you get out of school and actually read the paper instead of playing the game on your play station you can try rreal hard and you may become an idiot but until then just go away.

20. Greatful Jethead