Where are all the Big Mouths?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by #28Martin, Sep 28, 2008.

1. #28Martin

#28Martin Well-Known Member

Who were putting Favre down last week? The Favre experiment is a failure. They should have never gotten Favre? Where is all that BS?

2. TampaBayJetsFan85

Some people are cowards....Cant even eat crow over the internet... a REAL Jets fan should be excited to admit he was wrong.

These loser fans, who been calling Favre out... Have STFU after 6 TD passes with only 1 int, lol, I love it!

Just wait till something goes bad, these clowns will be bashing Favre once again, it's just nice to see them STFU for once:rofl:

3. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

I Think there hiding under a rock.

4. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

I'm still here. Of course it can't be a failure/success until the season is done with, so we will see. Anyone think he will do this again? He won't. Can't wait to see Favre play a good defense.

5. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

I have been here all day, where have you been?

6. WarriorRB28

WarriorRB28 Well-Known Member

Why not? Brett Favre is the Babe Ruth of football.:)

They held your R&R express to 10 points.:rofl:

7. JetsFan2004

JetsFan2004 Member

Nevermind. I just got that you're a dolphag fan.

8. Joe Willie White Shoes

Joe Willie White Shoes Well-Known Member

I will admit that I did not want the trade and am now completely converted. Favre is a terrific QB and I was wrong to oppose bringing him here. Now if we could everything working at once, this would be a very good team. The run defense was great today. The pass defense was putrid in the 2nd half. Sutton should have known what was coming in the 2nd half and played more aggressively rather than sitting back with 30 minutes to play. The pass defense is better than that.

9. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

He is not, R&R express is Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams, he is a phins fan.

10. typeOnegative13NY

typeOnegative13NY Well-Known Member

Oh,you mean the people that were upset after a loss? They are probably too busy being happy after a win. It sometimes works that way

11. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Amazing, just amazing. He has a horrible game against the Chargers and he was pinned as failure. He has a great game against a horrible Cardinal defense missing 2 starters and now hes pinned as "God" or "Lord". Wonder what the forums will look like after he yet again dissapoints Jet fans. I will sure be here to see, Jet fans are quite the entertainment.

12. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

you're trolling....

13. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

And your point is? I don't see any laws stating a Dolphins fan cannot post on a Jest forum. Don't worry, you don't have to see much of me. I can only stand so much of Gang Green. The flip floppyness of Jest fans and their outrageous season predictions are too much to handle.

#13 R&R Express, Sep 28, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2008
  14. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

its fucking embarrassing.

15. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Guess it will just be embarassing then.

16. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

.......................okay

hahahaha, so sad.

17. TampaBayJetsFan85

To the owner and Mods of this site...We all support this site and click the adds and everything like that...Sometimes, when Jet fans cross the line...They get banned.

How about you all support the Jet fans that make this site and ban this loser? All he's doing is trolling and ruining good threads for no reason...He even admitted that he's trolling...How about we hit him with a nice IP address ban so we can enjoy our threads? Really...This is just lame and it's taking away from the site.

It's clear to see what this guy is doing...Trying to bring down the Jet fans after a good Win...Just look @ his sig...All this guy wants is TROUBLE around here... How about someone steps up and bans this guy? If I were a mod...He would be gone in less than 60 seconds

Just my 2 cents, not that it means anything though

18. JohnnyJohnson

JohnnyJohnson Banned

Yeah The Chad Man-Chowder-Lover Club. Chad was this, we were gonna do this, we were gonna do that. Blah blah fucking blah. It takes pennington on the average 3 games to deliver 6 touchdowns. This isn't baseball kids...

19. Tony

Tony Bipedal, Reformed

C'mon, people were just venting. I agree that is a ridiculous thing to say, but people were pissed off about last Monday, and they had a right to be. It's all good.

20. R&R Express

R&R Express New Member

Perhaps you should read some of my earlier threads. I said "Congratulations on the win". That only resulted in personal attacks by Jest fans. Go figure.