D'Brick had another solid outing

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 16, 2008.

1. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Read the original post. You're the only one believing what he wants to and until you can (and you can't) provide evidence proving otherwise we have no reason to believe you.

#61 WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 17, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2008
  2. Kenny

Kenny New Member

at halftime the guys on the cbs halftime show said fergurson was getting destroyed by seymour

3. dabrowsk1

dabrowsk1 Active Member

You're the one running your mouth and claiming this superior knowledge. Why don't you go count and get the numbers instead of just running your mouth? Why should we have to come up with the numbers to prove a point you are trying to make?

If it isn't rocket science moron go do it yourself and let us know. Otherwise you are just trolling and talking out of your ass.

#63 dabrowsk1, Sep 17, 2008
  4. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Why are you arguing with someone who knows nothing about football? That's like arguing real estate with a homeless man.

5. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

D'Brick had another solid outing - pass me the Kaopectate

6. GriffDog

GriffDog Member

First off that is the same New england defense so I though he did very well for how tough they can be. Second off he has faneca supposedly teaching him the ropes and a new offense line coach who is the man. I hope they get a little bit better still especially running the ball. I don't see holes open up for TJ. I can't wait to see what he can do with them when they are there.

7. KSJets

KSJets New Member

That's exactly what you're doing, but for the other team. Nothing but a troll.

8. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Not at all, I'm actually watching what happened each play of the game, not making things up just to make myself feel better. Bottom line is Jet fans would rather belive a happy dream, than watch the friggin match up and see what really happened.

9. WhiteShoeWillis

If you ware watching each play and seeing what happened why can't you point out the plays where Ferguson was beat? That seems strange to me.

10. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

If you are saying he has improved from say a very weak 2 to a weak 3 then I agree with you. OTH if you say he has improved from a weak 2 to dominating 9 then I totally still disagree with you. Surely you understand when you are already considered by most to be a marginal bust you have nowhere to go but up correct?

11. Coach K

Coach K New Member

how do you get a sack? by tackling someone.

12. WhiteShoeWillis

What I said is that he had a solid game in terms of pass protection, and that that makes two in a row. I'm not sure what all that crap you said means.

13. championjets69

It is what I rated him between 1 & 10. 10 being total dominating & 1 being a total bust. Now do you understand? Actually if you did not catch my earlier post then you really do no understand FB. Then I said because as a overall #4 draft choice he has not shown the necesaary domination worthy of the pick. Certainly you knew that otherwise you would have not started this rah-rah Brick thread. Do you need any other clarification of why I disagree with your original post?

14. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Which one should I point out, D Bust got on beat 80% of the plays in which Seymour lined up against him. Take you pick, and don't forget to keep drinking that Green Kool Aid, it won't increase your football I.Q. but I bet it taste good.

15. WhiteShoeWillis

Please point out every one. Tell us the down & distance, which quarter it was and how much time was left in the quarter.

I'm talking about pass protection over the course of the game, I didn't look at only times Sheymour lined up on him (I don't know how often that was). No one he was blocking ever got around him, and only a few times (3 i think) he was driven back any significant amount by a bull rush.

Champ - the intention of my thread was to say that he was very solid in pass protection for the second week in a row. Do you disagree?

16. championjets69

Yep cause of the pressue BF was under. Shucks even the talking heads noticed it & commented about it especially fingering Brick

17. WhiteShoeWillis

You do realize pressure can come from someone else other than D'Brick blowing there responsibility, right? Brick getting fingered by the talking heads is something I'm not going to address. Go back and watch the game again if you have the opportunity and watch Ferguson.

I'm done arguing with people who refuse to provide specific examples of where I'm wrong instead of just running there mouths. It's pointless.

#77 WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 17, 2008
  18. What you fail to mention is that Seymour was RARELY up against Brick except in short yardage situations b/c the Patriots played mostly a 3-4...which generally matches Seymour up against Faneca(who he beat for a sack) and leaves Brick against one of the OLB's. Considering Seymour made a good goaline play against Brick to save a touchdown...which likely was one of only a handful of plays he had against Brick...perhaps 80% is accurate... Too bad your argument overall is severely flawed.

19. Favre was under pressure a grand total of 3 times...he had ALL DAY the rest of the time...which is why many of us are dissapointed.

20. KSJets

KSJets New Member

Haven't you guys figured out by now that champ is HAPPY when a player plays poorly? He's also happy whenever anyone criticizes a Jets' player so he can point it out? He's almost giddy with excitement when anything negative is said about one of the Jets' players. He WANTS players to fail which is why he is nothing more than a POS and isn't really a true fan.