Coach ?

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Gloom N Doom, Sep 16, 2008.

1. Gloom N Doom

Gloom N Doom Member

I'm sorry I have to explain this to you...AGAIN. The question was purely speculative. There was no call for definitive action, simply a forum for those blaming the CS for our current woes. I like to hear what people THINK intelligent options might be rather than just hearing that "Schotty sucks" or "Manweenie (your term) isn't aggressive enough".

Who could do better ? Why? It's just a discussion, "Dude". Isn't this a discussion board ?

As for your other lame comments,
    "Undermining current team management"- Do you think the FO gives a fat rat's ass what's said on these and other boards ? Or that they even have the time to read them ?
    If that were so, we'd be sitting in a new stadium in Flushing Meadows with no PSLs and free beer and hot dogs.

"Too young to understand this stuff"- I was 13 years old when Joe Willie led the Jets to victory in SB III. According to your profile that puts me right in your peer group, you crusty old buzzard.
    So I've been a fan as long as you and no one can dictate the manner in which I HAVE to support this team/FO/CS. I've earned the right to ask any damned question I want.

2. #17 with a bullet

#17 with a bullet New Member

Steve Mariucci.....

3. KBJET

KBJET Member

everyone needs to stop freakin out about the coaching and playcalling. were 2 weeks into the season there is no need to give up on the team already. let favre get used to the offense a little more and then see what happens. i still think we are a wildcard team

4. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Winner...:rofl:

5. Hobbes3259

Hobbes3259 Well-Known Member

I'd take Charlie Weiss, or Paul hackett over Schott in the Foot.

Hackett, with Favre would give you the kind of offense Rich Gannon had.

6. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

You didn't really say you'd take hackett over Schott, did you? Gannon didn't have success until after he left paul hackett.

7. Sundayjack

Sundayjack pǝʇɔıppɐ ʎןןɐʇoʇ

Raiderjeaux argues just the opposite - that Gannon's career didn't start to take off until Hackett took him under his wing. Honestly, I remember it so vividly because I immediately walked outside to check for all the flying pigs I expected to see. It was the first time I'd ever heard Paul Hackett described in such glowing terms.

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

100% agree...why would we bring in a supposed "offensive minded" coach...when he couldn't spark an iota's worth of offense in Baltimore.....

9. sackexchange

sackexchange Well-Known Member

Lifetime ban for even mentioning Paul Hackett !!