Worst part of Brady's injury

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by Jersey Joe 67, Sep 8, 2008.

1. JetFanInMD

JetFanInMD New Member

The cracked bone in the foot will have a good rest period inbetween the surgeries. The knee will only help the foot heal, I think.

2. Jersey Joe 67

Jersey Joe 67 Well-Known Member

My feeling also. I have to admit, i'm not as pumped for the game, on sunday, as i was before Brady got hurt.
    Sorta feel like we're in a no win situation, If we win,it was against Cassell.
    If we lose it's was against Cassell.

3. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

the only way that hold water is if you allow Pats fans to spew that bullshit at you.

a win is a win.. fuck the reasons why.

4. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

It would be far more embarrassing to lose this game now than it would have been with Brady.

5. JoeWillie130

JoeWillie130 Well-Known Member

The worst part of Brady's injury is it happened last week and of course the Jets get them the next game after a week where pretty much every media outlet has declared them dead. I'm sure they will be as fired up as ever and will play their best game of the year.

Also a torn ACL and MCL could mean Brady may never play at the level he has again. Thats sad because like him or not he was one of the great QB's the game has ever seen and this injury may make one o the greats mortal again.

6. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

No he wasn't. He was good but he didn't play long enough or good enough to be considered one of the greats. They won 3 SBs because they had the greatest kicker of all time (It's not a coincidence that they haven't won anything since they dumped him). If you want to say that I will agree. I don't even think he was the greatest QB of his time, I think Manning is.

#226 Don, Sep 10, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 10, 2008
  7. championjets69

championjets69 2008/2009 TGG Darksider Award Winner

Well no matter what TB got them down so that the kicker could kick the FGs to win SBs. Maybe as time goes by after rehab his star will begin to dwindle since things he could do before the injury he will not be able to do post injury. Only time will tell how "great" he will be as the years go by. Actually right now our QB is the "greatest" QB playing followed by Peyton if you were to rank them. Then you can put in TB, Big Ben, Carson, Eli amongst QBs who have played several years.

8. nyjunc

nyjunc 2008 TGG Bryan Cox "Most Argumentative" Award Winn

He led them on what should have been a SB winning drive in February, Vinatieri was great but Brady was THE reason they won 3 SBs. NE was heading into the tank before he stepped on the field in '01 and he rescued that franchise and saved Bill belichick's head Coaching career.

From the 2nd matchup of '97 through the first matchup of 2001 the Jets went 7-1 against NE. Since the 2nd matchup of 2001 when Brady made his first start against us we have gone 2-12 against NE(including the '06 playoff game).

Brady is BY FAR the best QB of his generationa dn that includes Favre and Manning.

9. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member