Pats sign Deltha O'Neal

Discussion in 'National Football League' started by MBGreen, Sep 1, 2008.

1. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

You are really pathetic. Now all of a sudden this is team vs. team? We were comparing Favre to the Cheaters and yes I have as much confidence in him having a good year as you do in your team.

If you want to talk about teams we can do that too.

Your 16 wins and the Jets 4 wins last year are only important now as trivia questions.

I have asked you this 3 times already and you have steadfastly refused to answer it but I will ask it again.

Do you really think your team is as good as last year and do you really think the Jets have not improved?

#21 Don, Sep 4, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2008
  2. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Better? Define better? If the Patriots where to go 17-2 and win the Super Bowl, would they be better that the 18-1 team that lost the Super Bowl?

3. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Again, you continue to refuse to answer a simple question. It confirms everything everybody here knows about you.

4. Pats4Ever

Pats4Ever New Member

Simple answer....Yes, the Jets are better than they were last year...

It sure is easier to improve a 4 win team than an 18 win team......

I'll be happy if the Pats lose a few more games than last year and win the SB......

Dynasties don't win all their games......right?

5. Grogan

Grogan Banned

It's you who won't answer the question, "Is a 17-2 team that wins the Super Bowl better or worse than a 18-1 team that loses the Super Bowl" I know you don't want to answer the question. :up:

6. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

Absolutely a 17-2 Super Bowl winner is better than an 18-1 Super Bowl loser. Hell, the wild card Giants were a better team than the 18-1* Pats. Are you really that stupid?

Yes. Yes you are.

7. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Again you prove just how stupid you are, I never said it was. What's the matter did they not teach you how to read in your foster home?

8. MBGreen

MBGreen Banned

nope...but known cheats aren't considered dynasties either...so really, this doesn't even apply to the Patriots.:up:

9. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

back to the topic at hand, O'neal played well against KC, he got burned once, but made a TD saving tackle, and played the attempted endzone pass to Bowe perfectly

10. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

he played the chiefs and Huard... I'd like to see him play Cotch, Coles with Favre throwing to them.

11. Pats4Ever

Pats4Ever New Member

Gotta love the "cheats" qualifier by a loser......Whatever floats your boat..

BTW..If you think they cheated their way to the SB last year...how did they lose it?

12. Pats4Ever

Pats4Ever New Member

You'll get to see that this Sunday afternoon......Better hope your Jets are loaded for bear or your team could end up a laughing stock by losing to a backup QB......

No Pressure....:rofl:

13. craniumcramp

craniumcramp New Member

Well a little pressure maybe.....not near the pressure of going 19-0 though huh????????

14. Grogan

Grogan Banned

First off O'neal played in nickle packages and on special teams, he wasn't a the Starter, Wheatly the rookie was. Jet fans are great fun, no matter what playyers you have you greatly overrate them. :rofl: Favre was hardly great against an awful Phins secondary, I hope all this big talk makes you feel better, you should be very, very concerned. Get ready. :up:

15. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

If you don't think the Jets offense will be more of a challenge than the Chiefs offense then it's clear you don't know much about the two teams. Favre did pretty good for a guy in the first month of a new system. You wouldn't know that though because you just want to hate. He'll only get better as the year goes on, be thankful you face us so early.

That Patriots secondary isn't very good either - they have a great front 7 that makes them look better than they are.

16. Cellar-door

Cellar-door Active Member

you are completely wrong of course, ellis hobbs and lewis sanders satarted at the corners, o'neal was the nickel back and wheatly didn't play a single snap.
    O'neal played very well in week 2, starting against cotchery