Are you ready for some football!!!!

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by JW69, Sep 7, 2008.

1. favrefan

favrefan New Member

LEEEETSS GOO FAVRE!! I got Favre and Cotchery on my fantasy team! I hope they put up some big number. I'm luck I live in Charlotte, NC I got the game on Reg. Cable HD all the way

2. jixxjr

jixxjr Well-Known Member

I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning. In about 15 minutes, I'll be heading out to a local (walking distance) bar/restaurant to have a few cold ones and a nice meal while I watch the game with a few friends. Go Jets!!!!!!

3. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Too pass time, I went out to the bars last night and got piss drunk with some friends. You would think it would have helped with passing out, but I still had trouble sleeping.

4. xmscott

xmscott Well-Known Member

NO!

Stuck at work today
    Wedding next Sunday

5. Bill Belicheat

Bill Belicheat New Member

I Am So Pumped!! I Could Run The Boston Marathon 3 Times Over!!! Jets Football Baby!!! SQUISH THE FISH!!!!

:jets::jets::jets::finssuck::finssuck:

6. MarionBarber31

MarionBarber31 New Member

Oh no...that sucks man. I hate when I have to work on Sundays and miss the game.

7. fltflo

fltflo Active Member

Well 30 mintues to game time here in Fort Myers Fl, and this 40 year fan is ready for some football.

Just about to throw on the #28 Jersey and Jets hat, wife got out of dodge early as she know after all these years the screaming will be loud! The dish is tuned and caught the coaches show on SNY and that really got me going. Seeing Ron Wolf talk about almost getting Brett out of school only to lose out to Atlanta just reminded me once again " I am A Jets fan ". !

Then if this game was not enough excitment the Mets are playing a day night doubleheader against the hated Phil's for a what I hope will be a solid lock on first place in the NL east.

:jets: