Screw the Dolphins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 2, 2008.

1. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Maturity at it's finest, you must be proud.

2. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Right, cause only Jet fans can do that.

3. Bill Belicheat

Bill Belicheat New Member

^^^^^ No Ring Marino :smile:
    :rofl::rofl::finssuck:

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Hey dick hole, in case you haven't figured it out I couldn't care less what you think of me. There's no sense in trying to have a rational conversation or debate with you because either you're unable or refuse to comprehend or consider what other people say to you. I gave up a few days ago.

You're an arrogant piece of shit dolphin fan that thinks you know everything there is to know about football and we're just here to learn from you. I'm not even going to try and debate that with you because you're unable to see beyond your own arrogant opinion.

Go back to finheaven and continue the dolphins circle jerk. Everyone will agree with you there.

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I've never been on another board. If that goes on, then those Jet fans can go fuck themselves. I'd never troll, its stupid.... unless its the Pats, but I'd advocate it, not do it.

You are a knowledgeable division rival poster, not a troll. I give you that, and tip my hat to you. "Hallowed" is a different story. You are a bit of a know it all though.. worse than I am.

6. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

No ther isn't, cuse you expect everyone to respect and fear your team while you laugh and disrespect others. No one on the planet can have have a rational conversation with someone who thinks that way. You act as if the better team always wins and no one in the history of the league can be successful unless they're a superstar.

Add to the fact that you resort to name calling cause someone doesn't agree with your point of view or opinion is proof it's not me that can't be rational, it's you. There is such a thing as agreeing to disagree, however you obviously think name calling is the better way to go.

7. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

I don't think I'm a "know it all" I just think it's a bit unfair to tell people what will be before it happens. I would rather see things with my own eye's before I start telling everyone who'll listen, I know what will happen. I know Jet fans understand Penningtons game, but there is so much more to it then what Jet fans want everyone to believe about Chad. There have been many cases throughout NFL hstory of QB's going from one team to another and playing better. It's not uncommon.

There's also a history of QB's going from one team to another and playing the same or worse. My point is until the guy plays, no one knows what he'll do and tyou can't simply say, "well this is what he did for us, he'll do the same for you", cause you just don't know that. Add to the fact that Jet fans just don't want to see Chad produce...especially as a Dolphins QB and you can understand that much of what Jet fans are saying has to do with fear as much as fact.

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

^The fear thing I can agree with for other fans' opinions. They do seem afraid, but its comical to me that its the same QB they wanted out of here, but that is the way of the Jet fan.

9. WhiteShoeWillis

This is why it's impossible to have a conversation with you, because you make shit up and refuse to back it up when called out on it. Instead you redirect the conversation to something completely unrelated to what you were just called out on.

Please, please, please show me anywhere I've expected anyone to respect and fear my team and laugh at people that disagree? No where. You made it up to try and discredit me. This is your normal mode of operation when a debate isn't going your way. You're delusional. I resort to name calling because there's no point in trying to reason with you.

#69 WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  10. JETSFAN1290

JETSFAN1290 Banned

How could any Miami fan have the balls to come here.The NYJETS are on the rise.Miami who??????????????

11. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Hype

Chad won't make it till November behind that line. How many seasons has Chad played and how many of those did he play the whole season? Its not just the arm, he is brittle. THis Chad and Dolphin hype is hilarous. Everyone expects Chad to be on fire tommorow and Favre to look lost even though they are both in the same situation except for the difference in talent that surrounds them. I am so confident about kicking there ass just from hearing all this noise about pre-season and the Tuna. Pre-season is over and Tuna is in a box drinking Ice Tea's.

12. JetsLookingforDWare

Almost?

We've got the two best DB's in the AFC East...arguably the best S in the league right now...they're more than a little behind us without Samuels.

Screw the Dolphins. Fuck the Pats.

13. ColoradoJets

ColoradoJets Member

I don't think I'll ever understand why people go to other teams message boards. I've never once had any desire to go to a Pats board or Dolphins board. My assumption is that people who do this don't get laid but I could be wrong.

14. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

So you just have forgiven Taylor after all these years? He should always be despised by Jet fans around the world.

15. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

Well if you're such the innocent vicitim please tell me why someone elses opinion bothers you so much? You can't handle someone else having an opinion that doesn't match yours? Do you see me going off and using the F word 10 times in one post? Like I said you be little Mr. Happy if all I did was praise your team and all their greatness, but I give the Dolphins the slightest bit of credit and you go off. God get over yourself.

16. WhiteShoeWillis

Your opinion doesn't bother me at all. Your inability to have a reasonable conversation does. Once again you are trying to redirect the conversation to something that isn't true.

Where am I flipping out because I don't agree with your opinion? Where? This is you making shit up. I can't figure out if this is something you actually believe or if you are purposely redirecting. I guess it doesn't matter. I guess this thread is what you're referring to - I guess I'm not allowed to dislike dolphins fans or their team - that makes me unreasonable and subject to a speech from you. How about you get over yourself buddy? Take your speeches elsewhere.

I can't wait to hear your reaction to this one. What is wrong with me that I've responded this way?

I'm gonna go "get over myself".

#76 WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 6, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2008
  17. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

What have said that's so unreasonable? WHAT!?!?!?!?!

18. WhiteShoeWillis

Don't worry about it, it's clear that you just don't understand. After tomorrows game you'll be gone until week 17 unless you have something to gloat about. Hopefully you have fewer than 4 wins by then so you may not even show up at that point.

19. feelthepain

feelthepain New Member

God, you have issues.

20. WhiteShoeWillis

Yes I do, and the list grows daily. Go back to the circle jerk at fin heaven.