Screw the Dolphins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 2, 2008.

1. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

What exactly would the Pats or Jets lose if they lose either match up? It's the 2nd week of the season. IMO the season doesn't really start until weeks 8 or 9 ..

2. Coach K

Coach K New Member

im moreso talking momentum and an early gauge of what the offseason really meant.

just like the attitude of most jet fans here. i consider myself knowledgable. and ive stated the only chance the phins stand is if the jets are -2 in the turnover battle and/or the phins dominate us with the run. which i dont really see happening.

im just saying if the jets lose or barely pull out the win it will be a pretty sobering effect to alot of fans around here.

and if i was a pats fan after beating on the jets all these years, and the possible questionmarks the patriots have if the pats lost , it would make me scratch my head a little.

and your right the season and/or preseason analysis and predictions cant really be judged until halfway but by facing IMO the worst team in our division the first week and the best the second week. i think we'll get a good gauge of where the jets and our division is heading.

but even if the jets dropped the first two and posters start killing themselves here. i actually would go to the excuse of us having newly acquired FA's as our key players. not excuse persay but the whole chemistry argument. then again one thing i can tell you our defensive depth is ass at every position and offensive line. thats never good .

anyways i think u get my point.

3. Bosko

Bosko Guest

Man, this is sheer POETRY!!!!

The 'Fins/Jets rivalry has NEVER died.

ANY long-time Jets fan can explain this to you (just in case you are slow of mind or something). The Patriots rivalry will ebb away as the Pats lose their AFC East sronghold, but Jets/'Fins is forever.

I always look forward to the Jets/'Fins games every year, there's always something special to these games, no matter what the standings are. And I love the edge that this year is providing to this season's rivalry (which I rank, not among the NFL's best rivalries, but among the best in all of sports!).

I am seeing Chad Pennington getting chased all over the field and being forced into bad throws and getting sacked like a rag doll by the aggressive NYJ defense. In other words, it will be just like the good old daze,when Chad was the QB for the Jets!

Bye bye, Chad! Enjoy Miami! Remember: "It's a privilege to play for the New York Jets!" And you just lost that privilege.

4. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

Herm is very close to being Rich Kotite-like.

The only reason he was remotely successful here was because he inherited a good football team. If he was brouight in for the start of the 2006 season we would be absolutely no where right now excep[t in the cellar wondering if we have any chance of beating the Parcells-tooled-Dolphins. We wouild not have gone 10-6 in 2006 either; more like 7-9.

5. TampaBayJetsFan85

I've actually been TRYING to stay away from the GangGreen and any other news on the Jets or the NFL for the past two or three weeks for one reason and one reason only...This Sunday, when me and my older bro are getting ready to watch football with the NFL Network, throwing down on a BBQ like always and getting on some beer or liquor...Once the Jets take the field against Miami...Wow...What a feeling it's going to be! It's really going to hit me! Football and the Jets are here! I will be a posting machine after week one on this site!

6. Poeman

Poeman Well-Known Member

ted ginn jr LOL

7. Hallowed

Hallowed New Member

The Jets are going to get destroyed on Sunday. Book it.

The Jets can't run and can't stop the run. And they are going up against a team (in the heat mind you), that can do both very well. You're finished.

As a matter of fact, Miami had BY FAR the best home record in September for a 25 year stretch.. The 2nd team on the list wasn't even close.. If you think the humidity in NY is the same at this time of year during camp, you are fooling yourselves into oblivion.. Try sticking your arm in an oven at 350 degrees.. That's how it feels like as you walk out the door at 1pm on a sunny day in south florida at this time of year.,.. There's an instant film of sweat on your arms as soon as you step outside. It's not a joke.. And it's nothing like NY at this time of year.

You better hope to god it's very cloudy. or it rains......

And between 1994 and 2003 the Fins didn't lose a single home game at home in September (including against the Jets many times), for a reason. Those were the years we had hard practices in the heat and destroyed teams in September.. Well, the intense offseason regimen in training camp is back.. And so are the dolphins. The country club (club med) atmosphere in camp is OVER.. Parcells isn't messing around or cutting any corners here......

And I laugh when I hear Mangini has been taking it easy on the vets in camp this year and giving the vets a few days off here and there.. LOL.... The Jets will be so out of shape, and they will be going into a hornet's nest on Sunday..The jets are going to get killed physically in that heat on Sunday.. I guarantee it. The last 2 times the Jets went to Miami in the season opener, the scores were 30-3 and 52-14 in Miami's favor.

Ricky Williams is 4-1 against the Jets. Make it an easy 5-1 this Sunday. The "Gang Green" are going to get their asses kicked up and down the field all day long, and kicked hard on September 7th.

#27 Hallowed, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  8. Harpua

Harpua Well-Known Member

How was their home record in September last year? :smile:

9. Coach K

Coach K New Member

you act like all of our players are from Antarctica or some shit. You also act like Mangini just makes his players crochete for a good workout. you also act like the series score isnt 12-4 jets since 2000.

yeah the jets are scared of the sun. your the fucking miami dolphins, not the aztec sunpeople, where was the sun when you guys went 1-15 last yr.

basically you sound like a fool, because due to your logic the only star on your team is The Sun.

10. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

The fucking weather is the biggest thing all these Lphins fans point to. It's gonna be hot, we win!

The gay dolphins have won 1 of 4 home games in september the last 2 years. The one win was by 3 points over the mighty Titans.

GTFOH

#30 WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited: Sep 3, 2008
  11. PennyRoyal10

PennyRoyal10 Well-Known Member

See, this is why we'll always hate the fin fans more than any other. Utter stupidity and blind overconfidence! You may be able to run the ball, that I will give you. But since you lost your best (only) pass rusher and your secondary is on par with an average arena league team, how the hell are you going to cover our receivers? Let alone a guy like Dustin Keller, that you'll have no answer for. Channing Crowder's next big play will be his first. Oh, I forgot, Matt Roth is the man!

Whatever you say man...

12. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

BTW Dullfin fans, Parcells is the President of the Team, not the head coach. He does not matter on Sunday's. You have a rookie head coach with a team full of rookies and hold the fort guys on the sidelines.

13. GreenHornet

GreenHornet New Member

U R right. A really dumb thing to say about the Phins winning. If we are sharp, we will win handily.

The game, IMO, is predictable. They will do their darnedest to establish the run. If we break that, victory is ours because then it is load the box and make Penny dink and dunk all afternoon.

Remember one key point. Penny for the last 3 years has been abyssmal in the red zone.

14. abyzmul

abyzmul R.J. MacReady, 21018 Funniest Member Award Winner

This is the second time I've read this moron post and I'm still trying to figure out what the PHins' home record in September has to do with anything, especially considering the Jets have owned the Phins for about 10 years. Your GM is picking his own guys for someone else to coach. Your last GM decimated the roster in a 'rebuilding effort' and the Parcells scared away your only 2 true defensive playmakers. The Phins are going to suck this year, man. And you will disappear like every other moron.

15. Don

Don 2008 TGG Rich Kotite "Least Knowledgeable" Award W

Are you kidding? If they lost Brady they might not win another game all year and that's no joke. That's how bad their backups are.

16. man2man_cover

man2man_cover New Member

With the way both teams are presently constituted, I'd think that this would be a game of Last-Man-Standing. It will be brutal in the trenches regardless of who has the ball.

Definitely a good test for the Jets.

17. man2man_cover

man2man_cover New Member

No Samuels. No Gay. Just picked-up a re-thread CB from the waiver line. I'm actually surprise that they haven't gone after Poteat yet. Given the choice, do you think that Belicheat would rather have our secondary instead of his? Come on now......put that glass pipe down. ;)

18. #17 with a bullet

#17 with a bullet New Member

I honestly think that the Miami Dolphins will feel dehumanized after the Jets step all over them.

19. mezzavo

mezzavo Well-Known Member

Ricky Williams....shiet....dude smoked his youth away... If you are hanging your hopes on RW then you are far more clueless than we on this board think. Listen, the phins are gonna get handled this Sunday. Stare it right in the face, realize what I say is true, and enjoy a 4 win season. Write it down.

Peace!
    The Mezz

20. NYJalltheway

NYJalltheway Well-Known Member

Replace Chad Pennington with Jason Taylor and I'm all for this post.