Screw the Dolphins

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by WhiteShoeWillis, Sep 2, 2008.

1. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

This rivalry has kind of gone by the wayside since the Pats took over the AFC East, but it's back in full force now. I don't want to see another Lphin fan on here telling us how much improved they are for the rest of the god damn season.

I want the Jets to completely steam roll these f'n queers so there's no question as to who the better team was on Sunday. I want shotty to come out firing with pass plays downfield so we can pick on that weak ass secondary. I want Sutton to come out with 8 men in the box to stuff the run and aggressive blitzes on passing down. I want to see Chad Pennington eating fucking dirt from the 1st quarter until the final seconds tick off the clock. Rub there f'n nose in the dirt and take away any pride and confidence they had coming into the season.

We have the horses now, come out aggressively and set them loose.

F the Dolphins
    F the Dolphins fans
    F Bill Parcells
    F Joey Porter
    F Jason Ferguson
    F Chad Pennington
    F Tedd Gin
    F 'em all.

Make it happen Jets.

2. rikj99

rikj99 Member

f'n ignore them, they are beneath us :)

3. sec314

sec314 Well-Known Member

Yes, that's what we all want. To show everyone, including oursleves, that we are going to be a team to be reckoned with and at the same time shut up the Fin fans and beat the Tuna. That would give us a ton of confidence going into the home opener and the place would be rocking. The first 10 minutes will be the key since this young team ( Fins) will be pumped and easily deflatable.

4. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

No, how do you really feel?

5. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

if they didn't come on here thinking that their team can contend with anyone, we wouldn't have this problem.

6. HardHitta

HardHitta Well-Known Member

Dolphins are in for one hell of an ass kickin come sunday

7. #1jets fan1

#1jets fan1 New Member

Don't sugar coat it, you'll find the words.lol

8. VickBlows

VickBlows Active Member

As long as the glare reflecting off of Marino’s superbowl ring doesn’t get in Brett’s eyes and temporarily blind him – we should be fine.

9. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Huh, what??? Marino and Super Bowl?????????? :lol:

10. The Kramsta

The Kramsta New Member

The rivalry's not back until they beat us... they're still a pretty pathetic football team

11. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

I say Screw the Dolphins but basically because i'm sick and tired of hearing about how that could be a trap game for the Jets. I'm sick of hearing about how Chad Pennington is going to be pumped up to beat the Jets and i'm sick of hearing about Favre not knowing enough of the offense.

The Dolphins suck. Chad even though I love him has know arm and is learning a new system just like Favre. I really wanna see the Jets go in there and just light up the score board and let the Dolphins and there fans know that they are in for a long and miserable season.

12. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

I hope you guys are this confident next week .. :beer:

13. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

I know I am........watch out for Herm Edwards Chiefs. I heard they got some guys now.................

14. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

I know they do .. You never know what to expect the first week of the season. #12 hasn't taken a snap this season .. We'll see, hopefully he comes thru .. That way we can have a battle of undefeated teams..

15. kevmvp

kevmvp Well-Known Member

Well we know what happened last time you guys played a team from Ny:wink:

16. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

what's that got to do with the price of tea in china?

17. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

well i was being a lil sarcastic. My only question is will the Pats cover the spread, I'd like to pick them this week.

18. MayoGate

MayoGate Active Member

No way .. Take the chiefs .. I think it's at 16 right now..

19. Coach K

Coach K New Member

I will be.

in fact i think tom's bitch ankle will be in for a workout. i just was watching the superbowl replay on NFL network and forgot how he was complaining about his ankles and they were wrapped for the super bowl. fast forward to today and the guys been in a cave or playing catch. this could be the bellicheck hush hush jedi mind trick injury report. but i think theres more to it to be honest.

im not gonna give you the blah blah about the patriots collapse or anything of the sort cuz the pats passing attack is a very real threat and the pats still have probably one of the most physical defensive front 7s. that said the lbers will show their age in pass coverage and the secondary depth is almost as bad as ours.

point in case even with the continuous losses the pats have given us i never feel we cant beat them plain and simple. if i was a dolphins fan id guess this would be the logic behind them talking shit to us jet fans but furthermore. id be logical enough to pick a new team if i had to root for a joke as big as the phins.

point in case, fuck you guys. lol if you beat us people just say oh the patriots look like the patriots. if we beat you, your team has alot more to lose.

much like our week 1.

20. ajetsfan4ever

ajetsfan4ever Active Member

amen brotha, and im gonna be there for it!