Gholston VS Giants play by play. Not as good as FakterX's from last week.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NDmick, Aug 24, 2008.

1. Hemi

Hemi Well-Known Member

You called Brick D-Bust.....and Steve Grogan still sucks.

2. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Yet anothe Jet fan that can't read, I never said anything about Brick, and other than Broadway, name another QB the jets have had that's been better than Grogan. One year wonders aside.

3. Grogan

Grogan Banned

You see I don't disagree with anything you wrote, however the question was put out their as to "should there be any concern with how little Gholston has shown so far", and to that I belive there should be. I make no predictions and would never say any player was a bust before two years, "with the exception of Chris Canty, the guy F ----Blew from day one", but to say there should be none is just foolish.

4. JetsLookingforDWare

Chris Canty's a good player. I'd love him on our line instead of Coleman.

5. SigmaXJet

SigmaXJet Active Member

Your calling Jet fans foolish but what do you call someone who thinks pass rushing in college in the 4-3 scheme from the DE position is the same pass rushing in the 3-4 scheme from the LB position in the NFL?

6. JetsLookingforDWare

Please let this season start. The shit I've been reading the past couple weeks makes me want to blow my Jets fan brain out.

7. Grogan

Grogan Banned

Do you even know anything about football??? Hand up off the line or Hand down on the line your pass rushing tech. is the same, there's no magic to it as you would like to belive. Now as for gap control and coverage responsibility that's big change from DE in 4-3 to a LB in a 3-4, but I'm not talking about that aspect of his game am I ? Look if you think he's shown amazing pass rushing skills then you belive what you like. :up: