Gholston VS Giants play by play. Not as good as FakterX's from last week.

Discussion in 'New York Jets' started by NDmick, Aug 24, 2008.

1. xxedge72x

xxedge72x 2018 Gang Green QB Guru Award Winner

Jamarcus is good for about 54%... I'll go with B.

2. NEJets

NEJets Member

WTF, a raider fan is talking shit here? Get the fuck out here, stick with your gaiders.

3. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Can you say mentally challenged?

Exhibit A:

Exhibit B: To answer your question, coming from you, absolutely.
    Exhibit C:
    Exhibit D:
    Exhibit E:
    These exhibits beg the question:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WVE106JQoU[/YOUTUBE]

4. WhiteShoeWillis

WhiteShoeWillis Well-Known Member

Can someone please ban this annoying kid? Not only is he trolling and hijacking but now he's attacking people.

5. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

Who gives a shit if he attacks anyone. You really care if that mental midget makes a failed attempt at a put down ?

Roll with it man...........It really is good comedy.

#105 Miamipuck, Aug 25, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2008
  6. The Lord

The Lord Active Member

:rofl::rofl::up::rofl2::lol:

7. WhiteShoeWillis

It's just another banable offense to toss on the pile. It's annoying as hell to see good threads get RaiderJoed time and time again. His posts bring no value to the site. The back and forth banter was entertaining the first 5 or 6 times I saw it, but it's the same thing every time. Boring. You can only watch the same comedy skit so many times.

8. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

let him attack me... he hates me because he wishes he was under my skin like I'm under his.

I don't seek out every one of his posts to make an outlandish point. I don't personally attack him when he's being sarcastic like I was. When he leaves his computer, for snacks and bathroom breaks only - I am what he thinks about. There is a dart board on Jeaux's wall with my avatar covering it and name above it, and he'll occasionally throw a dart at it, and miss terribly.

I almost feel sorry for him. But then again, I root for the failure of my fellow man, so you could say I'm proud of him...

9. WhiteShoeWillis

It's not about him attacking people. It's about threads getting RaiderJoed time and time again. Attacking is just another thing to throw on the pile of bullshit.

We had a decent conversation about our #6 overall pick going on here at one point didn't we?

10. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

Shit, is Gholston's performance what we were talking about?

11. NDmick

NDmick Revis Christ

Good point by Broadway Brett. Ignore the child, back to the topic.

Back to Gholston: A nice piece on him by Stephen Hayes.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/blog/posts/654-sh-gholston-takes-cues-from-pace-harris

08/25 — Vernon Gholston did not partake in the Jets' sack soiree Saturday night against the Giants, but the rookie pass rusher, making the switch from defensive end to linebacker, said he will treat Calvin Pace's and David Harris’ performances as a tutorial.

“I’m definitely looking at them,” Gholston said. “Not only will I look at the film, but I’ll ask them. They’re here with me, so I can’t talk to them enough about what worked for them and how they went about it. I need to take all the feedback I can.”

Gholston, who set the Ohio State record with 14 sacks last year, admits his transition has been difficult and that the progress has been made in small increments. Still, he and the coaches remain confident that a breakthrough is imminent.

“When you’re doing it for the first time," Mangini said, "it's all new, it's just a lot of stuff to process. But you keep chipping away at it, eventually the fog clears and things look better.”

Gholston was in on three tackles vs. the Giants. The first came after a 1-yard gain, the second after a 7-yard run and the last on a stop of Ahmad Bradshaw for a loss of 2.

“I think I did OK,” he said of his performance. “I definitely need to get better. There are a lot of things I need to shore up.”

He said that he is working to improve all aspects of his game, but there is an emphasis on his alignments before the snap and his keying in on the tendencies of offensive linemen.

“Watching the guys play like they did tonight is great,” he said, “but I have to go out there and do it myself."

I wish pressures was a stat taken more seriously, he had 5 of them against Manning. He'll get his sack - Philly or Miami, he'll get his sack.

EDIT: This needs its own thread.

#111 NDmick, Aug 25, 2008
  12. Miamipuck

Miamipuck New Member

I guess we differ in the respect that, I like watching a good train wreck. Every year it is the same old shit. He whips out his e-cock, says how great the raiders are, how they are going to the playoffs etc etc.............. then they lose 3 of their first 4 games and he disappears to solitary confinement and for the next 11 months just lops jizz at his Al Davis poster.................

Hilarity I tell you, pure hilarity. How can you get tired of that?

Edit: Back on topic............. I did not get a chance to see the game. I heard he looked a lot better then last week. Progress is good.

#112 Miamipuck, Aug 25, 2008
  13. redneckjet

redneckjet New Member

WHEN is somebody gonna BAN this fuckstick?

14. Scikotic

Scikotic Banned

hopefully soon. Id rather watch "2 girls 1 cup" or the "Pain Olympics" over and over then read what this moron has to say about anything involving football.

15. GreenMachine

Relax. He will be gone by week 2.

16. redneckjet

redneckjet New Member

thanks Green!

17. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

i laughed my ass off at this

18. nyjcanada

nyjcanada Active Member

so jamarcus has been awful and gholston is still learning. yet gholston is a disappointment and jamarcus will be an elite QB... nice logic

mcfaggen better watch out for keller for ROY

19. KSJets

KSJets New Member

The career stats of Mario Williams so far in his career. You know, the #1 overall pick in the draft in 2006:

Tackles
    Year G Total Solo Ast Sck SFTY
    2007 16 59 43 16 14.0 0
    2006 16 47 35 12 4.5 0

You do really come across as having no fucking clue what you're talking about. I thought people here were exaggerating, but I guess they were right.

20. CanadaGreen

CanadaGreen New Member

C'mon Jets fans..some great thread get only a few replies, but this simpleton makes a few ridiculous comments and gets a ton of replies. I will no longer indulge the RaiderDick in his suck-me-ins and will discuss Jets football with Jets fans.